24

It was home time, me and hana looking through my wardrob trying too find an appropriate dress too wear too the party for me. All I had was stupid short dresses who revealed my cleavage.
"Fuck it im wearing it" i said
"You sure you really wanna risk that?" She asked me worried.
"Whats the worse that could happen, a scream from felix? I could deal with that girl don't worry I hear it basically everyday"
"Hmm okay, I'm going too change into my dress now you do the same. Also how are we going too get there"
"Felix isn't there hes hanging out with the guys at chans house before the party so guess we'll just haft too uber there I guess"
"Okay now get changed quick"

I walked over too my bathroom and changed into this dress:

Makeup:

After hours of doing my hair and picking out a dress I was finally ready, I painted my nails real quick and waited for hana too finish up

"Woohoo girl you are GLOWING" she said looking at me stepping out of the bathroom looking gorgeous, "girl u look better what" "shutup you are gorgeous, okay get your shoes on and let's go"
"Okay cmon"
I wore my shoes as she wore hers, i ordered the uber who was taking insanely long. "Where is this bitch" I said. "Is it a black cab? Its right there quick"
"UGH I CANT RUN IN HIGH HEELS THOUGH" fuck ubers I forced myself too run hurting my feet, like alot.
"Hello, trip for Lee jina?" The driver asked me
"That's right😒" I said still pissed off at how my feet are hurting like a fat bitch. I put in my earphones listening too blackpink waiting for the cab too make its way out too the party. There was traffic, could this day get any worse?
After what felt like an eternity we finally got at Rita's house, "thanks have a good night"
"You two girls bye!"
Closing the door of the cab, I walked over too the address opening the door hearing very loud music and a bunch of teenagers, and I mean a bunch, the house was HUGE she had about 6 floors and a massive living room area linked too the HUGEEEEE kitchen, I thought my house was big? "Hana I'm gonna go look for hyunjin you do your thing okay?"
"Yeah sure talk too you later jina"
I didn't know which way too go, the house was just too big and everywhere I went was just so crowded with drunk teenagers, bottles of vodka were layed all around the house and it stank of weed. Teens making out and others puking, and others quite literally having the time of their life on the dance floor dancing and singing, I got looks from guys here and there and one even tried asking for my number but I pushed him out of my way completely ignoring his request. Walking a little further into the house i saw another room, I was curious so I opened the door seeing a bathroom with a very unpleasant view of naked seniors doing the nasty. "Oh i- I'm so sorry"
I walked too the kitchen because I heard my tummy growl a little, maybe their would be food there?
I mean, there was but infront of It was a crowd of dudes taking shots. Maybe I should just push through. Bad idea these men were perverts, every push I took a guy would look at me weirdly either trying too touch me in weird places or grab my arm. "Move bitch". Pushing through a little further was felix and his friends. Finally somebody I knew. "Felix!!" I yelled over the loud music.
"Yeaaahhhh jinaaaaaaaaaaa HEY so short of a dress you BITCH" I gassped smelling the disgusting smell of liquor coming from his mouth.
"Your brothers drunk jina he's had a good 20 shots I'm surprised he's not puking right now" Minho said pulling me back from my drunk brother.
"Hes right Whats up with your outfit" I turned around hearing hyunjin saying with a  bottle of beer In his hand.
"Um hello to you too and I had nothing else" I replied "You're lucky you look hot, jina be careful guys here and really bad just don't go around with too many people okay?"
"Yesyes I know and either way I'm smart enough too keep myself safe"
"No you're not, where's hana?"
"Ummm there" I pointed at hana who was making out with some random dude, woah they were basically eating each other alive. "LOL I gotta film this asap" Minho took out his phone fiminng both of them on Snapchat.
People were dancing like there was no tomorrow, and sloppy makeouts were surrounding us, I was not enjoying myself.
"I wanna go home" I pouted.
"why jina?" Hyunjin asked me.
"It's so crowded and people are making out and everything I even walked into a drunk couple doing the nasty,"
"You wanna do the same?" Hyunjin smirked jokingly
"Shutup you fuck"
"I'm just kidding, you wanna go too a room with nobody?"
"Urgh yes please" "then let's go"
Hyunjin led me through the crowd too an empty room upstairs, there were so many. "Why's there so many room gosh"
"Sex purposes" "right".
We finally found one with nobody in it, there was a cupboard filled with vodka bottles I opened the closet looking at hyunjin who was clearly not happy with me. "Don't dare too touch them jina first off you're 16 second felix will kill you if you get drunk"
"Cmon no fun he won't know it'll be our little secret" I said in a seductive way placing my hand on his chest running my other hand through his hair looking at him in a sexual way, it was my way of bribing him. He gulped taking a step back "n-No jina and stop its making me really horny" I didn't stop continuing my little game.
'J-jina stop It I said and I'm not letting you get drunk" I decided too make a step further and sit him down on the bed wrapping my legs around his waist sat on top of him. I felt his member slowly get bigger and bigger, what has gotten into me I don't normally act like this... hyunjin picked me up and got up. "Listen, if we ever end up having sex, I'd be in control that's for starters, and second, you're not ready yet so stop it" he whispered in my ear with a husky voice. He finally placed me down on the floor and told me he was going too get something. "Ugh it's so tempting, I might aswell just drink up he's not here". I opened one the bottles chugging them down, I drank about half and took a break because it was seriously intense. After a couple seconds I chugged down a little more nearly finishing the bottle. Woah.. I felt like I was about too puke everything around me was so weird.