19

Time skip - night.

I had finally gotten home from long day of school, I was in my room, parents were still not home and felix had a girl over that he had asked out for valentines day.

Watching tiktok on my phone was getting boring, hana wasn't answering her phone and my phones battery was about too ran out. I tried reaching for my charger but there was nothing. UGH felix probably took it. I got out of my bed walking towards his room, knocking on your siblings door is so old fashion, I decided too just walk in, I mean he dosent knock on my door when he comes into my room.
I opened the door screaming at the view infront of me "AHHHHHHH" I yelled.
"JINA GET OUT" felix screamed. Yes, I had just walked in on my brother luckily I didn't see anything, all I saw was him shirtless which was pretty usual since I see him shirtless a lot of the time and the girl he was fucking is boobs, gosh they were big.
"I totally should've knocked urgh" I thought too myself. But I still needed my charger!! Maybe I should knock this time that way they will stop what they're doing and give it too me. Let's give it a try.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT"
"Can I come in?" I asked
"CAN I FUCK IN PEACE WHAT DO YOU WANT"
"My charger" I answered
"Oh for fuck sake" felix hopped out of bed putting his boxers on and opening the door.
"come in and take your charger" I didn't budge, I was just staring at the room, felix was standing wearing his boxers and the girl was completely naked on his bed.
"Ew.." I said
I walked in comeplety avoiding eye contact with the girl whatsoever. I grabbed my charger and sat on the chair.
"Jina what the fuck are you doing?"
"What so like, yall fucking?" I asked smirking
"GET OUT" he screamed
"Okay sorry" I got up immediately and ran out the room as felix kicked my foot in anger
"OWWWW" and with that he slammed the door right in my face.

Felix pov:
I can't believe my sister just walked in on me having se- whatever. I slammed the door in her face and got back too what I was doing.

"I'm sorry about my baby sister she's really annoying. You wanna get back too what we were doing?" I asked hoping she wouldn't think I'm a weirdo.

"Oh ahah yes we can continue and don't worry I know her, it's completely fine. She's the one dating hyunjin right?" What? Dating hyunjin? What was she on about?

"What? Dating hyunjin? You're probably one of the ones who heard about the rumour of them dating, yeah it's been going around since they were in kindergarten, you know? The hyunjin and jina ship?"

"No they made it offical last night, apparently hyunjin jumped from her window and confessed too her, and she was his date today" what was this girl on? Hyunjin told me he didn't ask anybody out today because he didn't want too.

"That can't be true, I don't really allow jina too date lol . It's one of my number one rules that she needs too follow" I answered as I slid of my boxers.

As she got into position too get back we were doing she answered saying "Yeah I know but they really are offical, some girls heard their conversation in the girls bathroom stall. He said he loved her and she said it back. Rumour has it they fucked"

"No no no no no no no no for starters jina is way too scared too loose her virginit- shit don't tell anybody I just told you that It's one of her secrets, and second jina is aware that I'd kill her with my own two hands if i know that shes had sex"

"Yes yes yes yes yes, hyunjin even posted them on his private Snapchat story, literally quoting my baby❤️ on the post. He's never done that for any other girl, they're pretty serious if you ask me"
Did she just say private snap story? Did hyunjin remove me? I felt my blood boil so hard, I know I sound crazy but I don't want her too get hurt and hyunjin is the biggest fuckboy on this planet. I know him well and i know that if he actually took jina seriously he wouldnt have sex with her 1 day after dating her.... but what? Hyunjin was better then this he grew up with jina, she was one of if not the only girl he would never ever use for body or ever have sex with 1 day after dating. And what? He removed me off his private story so I wouldn't see that they're dating. It was pretty obvious that he liked her but as his bestfriend couldn't he tell me? I mean come on knowing that I don't tell jina date.

"I'm sorry but we'll just haft too continue another time I gotta sort sum out I'll text you later though" I told her. Completely lying about me texting her.
"Oh, okay i-ill leave then" she said looking sad
"no hard feelings its just I don't like jina fucking around with guys or having boyfriends and my bestfriend lied too me I just gotta find out the truth, sorry" I said scratching the back of my neck uncomfortably.

My Brothers Bestfriend | HYUNJIN FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara