49

As I turned around I saw Felix coming down, "why does it look like someone's just been killed?" Felix said confused walking down the steps slower and slower, "something actually has just been killed, this bitch and I's friendship" I said again, I walked over to Felix and kicked him, "stop sleeping with my friends you whore" I told him, I went upstairs trying to hold back tears. "I'll go check on her..." Hyunjin said, "I'll come with!" Chaewon said tryna act innocent "no you stay here" Hyunjin said with an annoyed tone, "I'll come she's MY sister".
"Knock knock" Hyunjin said opening my door, "get out hyun, I don't wanna talk to anyone" I told him wiping my tears, "even me baby?" He answered, "what happened? I lift my head up to see felix completely questioning what is happening as he wasn't here to see or hear what happened, "Jina is it because you're grounded?" He asked nicely, I didn't answer, "are you getting your period?" He asked once more, "are you hiding something from me?" That was the third time, "actually.. yes there might be something I'm hiding Felix... and Hyunjin" I lifted my head up crying even more, "hey hey calm down Jina what's up? You can tell us anything you know?" Hyunjin said wiping my tears from cheek with his thumb, Felix came closer and sat on the bed, "you know J I might be a bitch to you, I might boss you around and scream at you for doing stupid stuff but it's all because I love you, and I'm doing it to protect you and so are my friends as well, tell me what's up hmm?" Felix added, "yeah, we're listening come on we're here for you" Hyunjin also added looking at me with his soft eyes kissing my cheek, "listen guys, I've kept this long enough and I wanna tell you how before chaewon does...
When I was at camp in Australia when we went away for a year, I nearly.. I-i nearly slept with a boy ... jack his name was and I gave him a blow job and I know I'm ashamed of it but I kept it for so long and the only reason I did it was because he caught me on video drinking and taking drugs, only weed and he black mailed me into doing it, if I didn't blow him then he would've shown you the tape, Hyunjin to be specific, and I knew that if Hyunjin had saw it he would make a problem out of it, and maybe even slap me"
Hyunjin looked down as Felix tried to calm himself down, "I stayed friends with chaewon because she helped out at the time, but now I know that she's kind of using me to get to my brother, and that's why she insisted on coming over rather then sleeping in a hotel during her stay here in Seoul", I cried more and more scared at what Felix was going to do to me , "please Hyunjin don't leave me I'm sorry and it was in the past.. I was 15 I didn't know what I was doing" I cried more, "hey I'm not gonna leave you, hey hey my love calm down" he pulled me closer as I cried in his chest, meanwhile Felix stayed silent running his fingers through his hair. "Jina" Felix finally said with an angry tone and a irritated look on his face, I looked over at him, "how long ago was this?" He asked clunching his jaw, "2 and half years ago for god sake Felix i already told you!!" I said pisses off, "HEY, not only you give a blow job to a guy you barely know, you drink and you take drugs but you have the audacity to have an attitude? I don't fucking care if you're crying or not crying if you keep this tone I will literally ruin you" he replied, at this moment I had stopped crying, I got up angry as Hyunjin tried to pull me back "Jina sit down I'm not joking, we understand you made a mistake but fucking felix is pissed off right now", I didn't care, I was so sad and so angry, "you just slept with my best friend, YOU LITERALLY RUIN ALL MY CHANCES OF HAVING THE TEENAGE LIFE YOU'VE HAD, YOU DO ALL THESE THINGS FELIX YOU'VE DONE WORSE" I yelled, he turned around looking like he was about to yell louder, "I ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW WHAT IM DOING, IM NOT A GIRL AND IM NOT STUPID AND I AM AWARE OF WHAT IM DOING, CALL IT DOUBLE STANDARDS JINA BUT YOURE A GIRL, YOOOUUU ARE ALSO STUPID AND YOU GET FOOLED EASILY, AND YOURE SO STUPID YOU SLEPT WITH HYUNJIN" he barked back (woof) "I'm just gonna act like I didn't hear what u just said juuuust cause you're pissed off" Hyunjin added, "what's wrong with sleeping with Hyunjin?" I heard a familiar voice come from my bedroom door, I looked at up and was fucking shook, what the hell is she doing here, I rolled my eyes "get out my room you whore" was all I thought of saying, "Rita what are you doing here right now is not a good moment I was just about to ground her then you can come" Felix added, "no I'm asking a question, what's wrong with sleeping with Hyunjin? I mean I've already done it, pleeeenty of tiiimes" she said, "okay THATS IT" I got up ready to slap the shit out of her but before I could Hyunjin pulled me back into his arms this times holding my arms tighter to make sure I wouldn't get up or be able to get out of his arms, "you sit down if I see you move a finger it's endgame for you" Hyunjin said glaring at me "get out, before I tell everyone" he said, "you would never" she whispered, "ohhh yes I would, but I won't if you stay away from Jina" he whispered back, "I couldn't, she's to funny to bother." "Pffft okay then, GUYS, Rita here has STD's yes you heard it right and if u don't think you did then I'll repeat Rita has STD's" Felix and I had our mouths wide open, "I-I I w-was gonna s-sleep with y-you tonight o-oh my g-god" said Felix, "lol wouldn't be surprised if you had STD'a as well" I said picking up my phone, "okay you just lost your phone and won another week of being grounded plus to the other weeks that you were going to be grounded" "fuck sake"...