47

time skip - detention
Hyunjin put me down into the room of detention, to my surprise no one was here, just me and Hyunjin, thank God I had him with me, I stepped in further into the room with him behind me, we took our seats as Hyunjin whipped out his phone and took a selfie of us two sending it to Felix, explaining to him that we had detention, "alright you two I want to see your phones put away work on the table and NO chatting, I'll be sat here doing work, I want NO chatting am I understood" the teacher yelled in our faces, I swear I felt her spit on my cheek, or was it just my imagination , I'm hoping it's my imagination the last thing I want is her spit on my face. She took her seat, I took out my computer and started working on assignments, as Hyunjin doodled on his hand different drawings that were basically unrecognizable to my knowledge. I from time to time looked up at the teacher who was correcting assignments and looked to my left seeing Hyunjin still doodling on his hand, having a full tattooed arm by now. "Jina" Hyunjin whispered, I looked at him with an eyebrow raised bothered by his distractions, "what?" I whispered back, quietly enough for the teacher not to her us, I felt a cold feeling hit on my thigh sending shocks through my body, I looked down, seeing Hyunjin rubbing my thigh, the feeling progressively getting warmer and warmer by the rub he made,  "h-hyunjin stop" I moaned, he made a shhh motion with his other hand and got closer to my private area rubbing there too, I stopped what I was doing, fully concentrated on hyunjins every move, he slid his hand down my panties and rubbed there too, he was a bit of an idiot, my school uniform's bottoms is a skirt he could've easily gotten to my panties way easier then that, by hey who I am to judge the master of sex HWANG HYUNJIN am I right. He inserted 2 fingers and basically fingered me for a good 3 minutes before I came in his hand and he licked it off, he then proceeded to unbuckle his pants and whip out his huge erected member, he looked at me, needy, the only thing covering him was the table on top of it, he sure damn had a lot of trust in such a table, he looked at me deep in my eyes as I pretended to drop my pen purposely and sucked on his member, "fuckkk" he moaned tilting his head back, "yes jina" he whispered once more, I stayed there, for a good minute until it got to uncomfortable and gave him a hand job to finish it off. "Best detention ever am I right?" He winked.