31

After all that commotion, it was felix's turn to play, "lix truth or dare" hyunjin asked, "dare.." he replied, suspense filled up the room as hyunjin was looking for a question to ask felix, "i dare you to let rachel suck your dick in the next room" he said, felix looked excited, concidering rachel was one of the girls he's was talking to all of last summer, "yessir"felix replied, "im out" i said getting up, hyunjin held my wrist pulling me back but this time sitting on his lap, "not so fast fella" he said, "ugh do i really haft to sit here as my my brother is getting blowed on in the next room?" "you don't haft to listen to it, ill cover your ears for you if i haft to bby" i rolled my eyes and rested my head on hyunjins chest disapointed, the both of them got up and went to the guest room, far from where we were all sat, "help me" i mouthed to minho who laughed right in my face, why is this dude always laughing. A couple minutes later the both of them  came back,  the room was filled with cheering by all of them, "how was it?" changbin asked, "needless to say that was amazing" felix replied,i looked at hana who had tears in here eyes almost about to burst out crying "you okay?" i mouthed, she nodded as i hugged her leaving hyunjin alone, looking a little offended. "Hyunjin truth, or dare?" " dare i guess" he replied in hesitation, "go with jina to her room and makeout" hyunjin looked a little uncomfortable, picking up a pillow and placing it on his member, "oh god" i thought to myself, "only if she's okay with it" before i knew it all heads turned to me waiting for an answer, "uhh" i didn't really know what to say, to be honest i really wanted to know what hyunjin really tasted like, not just quick makeouts, and i really wanted this, it was the perfect opportunity, but on the other hand was felix, i acted fast pulled hyunjin's wrist, and made my way up to my room, i closed the door as he picked me up and threw me on my bed, "we don't haft to if you don't want to jina.." he imposed, "no.. its okay i do" hyunjin hesitated at first, "it's just i don't really know if i am as good as you" hyunjin chuckled at what i had just stated, "i guess i'll haft to teach you..?" he said putting my hair behind my ear, he slowly placed his lips on mine, i fiddled with my fingers scared to be judged by him, knowing he's used to this and i'm not, he intertwined my fingers with his reassuring me i don't haft to be nervous, slowly he started moving and before i knew it his tongue entered my mouth, the moves were smooth and slow, it's like all my worries were just washed away, he laid down picking me up, making kiss horizontally, it lasted for about 6 minutes as we both pulled apart catching our breaths, "jina.." he called out, "hmm" "i love you" he said with heart eyes, "i-I love you too jinnie" he kissed my forehead before hugging me tight and caressing my hair, my face was ruffled in his chest, "14 year old me would be shook if i knew i'd be saying i loved you hyunjin" "14 year old me wouldn't what can i say i'm irresistible" he smirked teasing me, "you douche" i chuckled still in having my face ruffled in his chest...