43

We were all in the movie room, everybody had finally come over and we were watching a horror movie, i picked it out of course, i mean who else, i'm the only one here that's obsessed with them, everybody was comfy on their seats, i had my head resting on Hyunjin having just the small gap of both our seats separating us, but, we were still very close to each other, everything was going pretty, sex scenes would come here and there and the guys were drooling over the female lead, things like ''i would fuck her so hard'' or ''fuckkkk she gives me an erection'' would come out their mouths here and there, especially felix minho chan and jisung. Chae was sat next to us and so was Hana, she still hadn't found out about Felix and Chae sleeping with each other, but i am going to tell her sooner or later, Hana is my BEST friend, course i'm gonna tell her. Rachel and Felix were at the back of the room having a hot make out session, the guys would tease from time to time causing him to role his eyes and laugh, not stopping him obviously, If Rachel finds out about Felix fucking Chae she would BURST, they both really liked each other and Felix hasn't moved on from her and it's been a week, wow new record. 

Throughout the movie i felt a HUGE wave of pain in my lower stomach, i had really bad cramps, worse then my period, and my mhmm was hurting, really badly, it's definitely not my period i mean i hit it not even a week ago, i groan at the pain and quietly whine in Hyunjin's chest for the rest not to hear us, ''you okay baby?'' he asks concerned caressing my hair as my face was ruffed in his chest, ''it huuuuurts'' i whine whispering, ''what hurts jina?" he lifts my head up looking me in the eye concerned, gosh he's so CUUUUUUUUUUTE, ''show me where it hurts baby mhm?" he says, i lift up a but of my shirt and pull down a little bit of my shorts to show him, i also signal that my hoohaa is the most painful part and it hurts like a bitch, ''that's weird baby you're not getting your period'' he raises a brow, i whine again quietly in pain and tilt my head back, ''you want me to finger you it will help i promise'' he says truly concerned, ''will it really?" i ask, ''yes baby once again jina you're not the first girl i've been with'' i nod and put down shorts revealing everything to him, it's his first time seeing it, also i save my pubes every time i shower so thankfully no pubes were there, he nods and lifts up the blanket to cover it up, ''you trust me?" he asks, i nod in pain, he rubs my clit and massages it trying to get the pain away, it was already helping and very pleasuring, ''mhmm'' i moan quietly, the movie was on full volume so i wasn't really heard, ''shhh'' hyunjin says, ''put a finger in now'' i whisper, ''you are one needy person'' he laughs, ''i'm not needy i'm in paaain'' i say, he slowly goes to my whole circling in it ''ah yes hyunjin right there it hurts there'' he nods again and puts his finger in, he then puts in another finger and uses his thumb to massage the rest of me, it felt very nice and took a lot of the pain away, he uses his other hand to massage my lower stomach and i tilt my head back in pleasure, ''that feel good jina?" he asks ''mhm'', ''yo Hyunjin what you doing under that blanket'' jeongin smirks pausing the movie and puts his phone's flash light on, ''nothing you should be worrying about'' all the boys turn around including felix, ''owwwww hyunjinnnn fingering jina'' seungmin screams ''none sense i'm not'' before i can notice minho comes from the side taking off the blanket revealing Hyunjins hand in my panties, ''fuck'' he says, he quickly takes out his hand and i wince in pain at the sudden emptiness, ''what the fuck..'' felix says angry, ''Bro she was in pain guys'' hyunjin says tryna defend himself ''oh were not mad, if it was another guy we would be, but he sure is'' chan said, pointing at lix, ''bro she was in pain i swear'' he said to felix who was glaring at me, honestly don't get he's mad at me Hyunjin's the one fingering me, ''do you wanna die?" felix says to me, ''baby it's okay she's 17'' rachel says, honestly i didn't really like her because she's rita's bestfriend, but thanks for that gal, Hana and chae took my defense and stood behind me as Hana yelled at him, never thought the day would ever come for Hana to ever raise her voice at him but ok.