4

As I stepped into class, I saw.. a new face? Was there a new student in class? But why did he come in the middle of the day? I stepped further into class going to my seat which was right behind the new kid and next to hanas seat. As the bell finally went I saw hana stepping in smiling at me coming to sit next to me. "Whos that? She asked "some new kid.. isn't he hot?" "Yeah so hot, but not hotter then felix though" I hit her shoulder jokingly while rolling my eyes and laughing at the same time.

"Alright class settle down, as you can see we've got a new face In class, could you please come and introduce yourself" the teacher asked him. He slowly stepped out of his seat and went infront of the 24 students staring at him as if they had never seen a human of they're whole lifes.

"Hi, I'm sunghoon, I'm 17 years old and I moved here to Seoul from busan, hope junior year will be fun with you guys and please treat me well" he then bowed as my teacher thanked him and said "alright perfect thank you  sunghoon, as you are new I want to ask jina to help you around the school, jina please raise your hand" I looked at hana while hana looked at me with her mouth open laughing, she elbowed me and whispered "looks like your gonna be taking care of the hottie, make sure to not sleep with him ey" She winked at me. I pinched her knee and raised my hand so sunghoon could recognise me. "Took you long enough" the teacher said.

As class was ending I packed my bag and waited for class to be dismissed, when the bell finally rang I went to sunghoon introducing myself properly this time. "Hey! I'm jina and I'm gonna be showing you around, wanna stay with me and get to know each other for 15 minute break?" I said, sunghoon warmly smiled at me and said "sure, thank you so much for wanting to stay with me, I hope we can be friends" "sure we can!!" I smiled.

I waited for him to pack his shit and walked out of class with him. "So sunghoon tell me about yourself" "well I was born and raised in busan but my dad had to move to Seoul for work sooo here I am, I have an older sister and yeah nothing more interesting really, what about you?"  "Well I'm 16 but I was born at the end of the year which makes me the youngest of junior year, I have a smelly annoying overprotective ass older brother who's in senior year, he's nearly 2 years older then me but he's born on January second and I'm born on December 31st so yeah and I love music I love drawing and reading books, and my bestfriend hana is also in our class, oh yeah she also has the biggest crush on felix, my brother"as we were walking in the hallway on our way outside where people spend break, I heard the biggest douche in the history of high school with his friends and my older brother felix coming up to us.

"Hey heyyyy who's the new chiiiickkkk" hyunjin said
"Probably some idiot tryna seduce my sister" felix joked
"Oh noooo is newbie stealing hyunjins chick??" Minho said
"Better not take what's mine uno I don't like that" hyunjin said fluffing sunghoons hair purposely trying to piss him off. I had had enough! "I have had it with you guys! Hyunjin I'm no where near yours minho he's not trying to steal me and felix he's not trying to seduce me! He's my friend and were getting to know each other because I haft to guide him around the school, and guys you better not bully him like you guys bullied  literally every single person In the history if high school, especially you hyunjin!" I glared at him, "jina get out for a second lemme talk to this chick for a sec" hyunjin said "what? No what the hell" "jina I said, get.out" hyunjin glared at me with shooting eyes, "hyunjin I-" Hyunjin slowly crouched down too my level as i was a lot  shorter and said "Alexa, don't,make,me,repeat,myself. I'm sure you know how bad things can get when I get angry hmm? Why don't you save yourself the trouble and let me do what I need to do" I was so angry! Had he just callen me by my middle name too? I mouthed too sunghoon 'I'm sorry' he smiled at me and told me not to worry, I took a step back and made my way to too hana to tell her what had just happened.