13

As I was in a very deep sleep I heard my  name call for me by my brother.
"urghhh whaaat"
I heard him step into my room and say "jina wake up" "Why.." I replied in a sleepy voice "because you just took a three and a half hour nap you need to eat you can't stay all day without eating, not that I care if anything i don't but when eomma and appa aren't here I'm responsible and I don't wanna be responsible for your starvation so come eat"
"Urgh ill be there in a bit"
"By the way the boys are downstairs so i better not see you in any revealing clothes"
"Shut the fuck up and get out dude" I yelled still laying down with my head facing my pillow. Felix closed the door and went downstairs to his friends. I checked my phone, woah 13 missed calls from hana. Oh shit her and sunghoon are coming over today. I didn't tell felix though and he's in charge of who comes into the house when my parents aren't home... eh I don't care I have a project and he wouldn't mind hana sleeping over.

18:46 4G wifi: ...                                                                                 23% battery

                                                 BaNANA 🍌 ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️

Jina I'll be at yours at 7, same for sunghoon!
*sent 10 minutes ago*

                                                                                         Kay!! Cya. I'll order pizza.

YES IM STARVING.

I switched off my phone and went to wear some clothes, I grabbed some sweats and a crop top, I was too lazy to put on a bra. I turned around to look In the mirror and woah.. my hair was a fucking mess, I had access mascara under my eyes and my left cheek was red since I'd been sleeping on it for the last 3 hours. I went to my bathroom and grabbed my makeup remover. I took off the access mascara and brushed my hair. I also added some moisturiser so my skin looked good and I didn't look like I had just came out of a fucking jungle. After making myself look a little bit less like tarzan I wore my slippers and made my way downstairs.

I walked Into the kitchen to see my brother and his friends in there. In the kitchen we had a big island counter and an extra TV, on the right we also had a couple coutches where changbin and some of the boys were sitting. The rest were either sat on the counter tops or on the seats surrounding the island. On the TV was playing a football match. What's new they were all obsessed with it. I mean that's how they all met. At football practice. Except for felix and hyunjin, they've been friends since birth and practically grew up with each other.
"Took you long enough" I heard felix say, I sarcastically laughed at him and said "Dude I just came out of a nap give me a break."
"Oh hey jina!" His friends greeted me. "Hai" I greeted back. "I'm hungry felix I want food" I whined "Okay? Go get food the fuck do I look like a food truck" "its fine I'm just gonna order some pizza anyway because-" *dingdong* "because what?" He asked "You're just about too find out" I laughed scared knowing who was at the door. Felix hates it when I have boys over and hates it especially when I don't tell him people are coming over. He takes his role of being the 'responsible' one of the house when my parents are away a little too seriously. I mean my dude literally can't even take care of himself properly. I mean he literally smokes weed and gets drunk when my parents are away so he's a little bit of a hypocrite. *ding dong* "coming" I said "jinaaa" my brother called "Yeah?" I answered, kinda scared. "Whos at the door?" He asked in serious tone, ugh you know what I wasn't taking his Bullshit, and I wasn't scared of his tiny figure either. I opened the door revealing hana and sunghoon, "Hey guys! Come in" hana handed me her sleepover bag that I set aside and I let sunghoon and her in. "Wait what the fuck" I heard felix say. "You didn't tell me you're having any friends over" "Yeah because I forgot. Were gonna start on a project and hana is sleeping over because h-her parents are out of town" I said completely lying at that last sentence. "Wha- oh yeah my p-parents are like tots away for like 2 nights so I'm sleeping here"
I could feel felix death glaring me. "Calm down bro its just for a project." Sunghoon said. Before I could say anything felix pulled me to the side where no one could hear us "listen you're so fucking lucky I have friends over too otherwise I would've kicked that bitch is ass out of here, what did i say about not wanting him around you huh?" He whispered in anger
"It's just for a project, and it's none of your business who I hang out with anyways!" Felix pushed me in anger and before I could respond to his hit he had already walked over to the kitchen. "Hey sunghoon! Um you wanna eat anything before we start on the project orr? I mean I already ordered some pizza so- wait where's hana?"
Sunghoon pointed in hanas direction. Which was the fridge. She was shoving her face with food and the guys behind her were look at her in disgust.
"Oh yeah she does that alot. My house is like her second home so yeah"
"Aahaha yeah I get it. And can I just have like some juice or water or something?"
"Yeah sure let's go to the kitchen I can get you some juice!"