36

I woke up to no one next to me, i was confused but i grabbed my phone and checked the time "11;46am ugh" i said still half asleep, i took my cover off myself and hopped out of bed, i brushed my teeth and did my skin care, i took off my shirt leaving me with nothing under, i sighed and looked through my closet for a sports bra, not as if i was going to the gym or anything, never that, i wore a sport bra and some short pyjama booty shorts and made by way downstairs finding Hyunjin sat on the couch scrolling through his phone and Felix making breakfast, the both of them talking and listening to music, "there you are' Felix said, "good morning to you to" i replied "i just finished making breakfast here eat" Felix said passing me a plate of pancakes. I sat on the kitchen island as Felix called Hyunjin over to eat, "where's mom and dad it's Saturday they should be home off of work" "Business trip, they don't come back until next week" "wait lix what day are we today" "umm Saturday 2nd of January why" "2ND OF JANUARY FELIX DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY THIS IS" "two days before my birthday?" he asked "or just Saturday the 2nd of January..." Hyunjin added wrapping his arms around me, "NO YOU IDIOTS CHAEWON IS COMING TODAY!!! FOR WINTER BREAK YOU MORONS" i said excitingly Chaewon was my childhood friend that i had met back in Australia when i was there seeing my grandparents and family when i was about 6 years old, since then we stayed in touch and we saw each other on many occasions, but since high school i barely got to see her which is why i was so excited she was coming for the holidays. "Oh Chae from Australia?" Felix asked, "the hot chick with the short hair?" Felix asked firstly and Hyunjin secondly "yes and y-yes also could you not call other girls hot chicks right in front me please" "he's just stating facts she is hot but SOOOOO annoying, reminds me of Hana to be fair, why do all your friends haft to be so annoying, they just radiate the same energy as you i guess, and i mean quote on quote all your friends as the only 3 friends that you have in your life so all is a big word" Felix said "you forgot Rita her bestie" Hyunjin added  smirking jokingly teasing me i rolled my eyes and went to get ready for Chaewon to come over, words couldn't explain how excited i am i haven't seen her in forever. Meanwhile both boys just played video games and smoked weed the whole day, Moments later i heard the door bell ring i went to go get It "that's weird she isn't supposed to get here until 4" i opened the door revealing a douche bag "hey" Jisung said at the door "what's this looser doing here" i said "i mean isn't this kind of my second home.." he replied "unfortunately" i said.