14

I walked Into the kitchen with sunghoon getting him a juice "you want apple or ora-" "yo what the fuck" I heard one of the boys say. "Looolllll the douche is back" another one of them said "felix why would you invite a pervert to hang out with your sister? Piss off. Pervert." Hyunjin added. Pervert? What? Why would they just randomly call him a Pervert? "Guys shut the fuck up and leave him alone!!!" I screamed. "For your information you are still in MY house so I invite who I want, and as a matter of fact I can also KICK OUT who I want. So If you don't be nice too sunghoon then you might just get KICKED OUT" I looked at hyunjin who's face was full of anger, why did he hate sunghoon so much. And why did he hate it so much when I was around boys! Hyunjin got out of his seat and went straight too sunghoon "listen, you know we're aware about how your not so innocent prick that you make yourself out to be, I have aallllll the videos right here on my phone. And we know your past, very, very, very well." Hyunjin blurted out. "Leave jina alone, she's mine" he whispered in sunghoons ear loud enough for all of us to hear. "HYUNJIN ENOUGH. Can i speak too other guys without you going bonkers!" "Jina it's not about other guys it's he's a pedoph-" "OH SHUTUP! NO HES NOT. The only pedophile here hyunjin is you and your friends. Leave him alone for crise sake! You wanna know why I severely don't believe you? BECAUSE YOURE A BULLY. AND SO IS MY BROTHER AND ALL HIS FRIENDS."
"Jina let me explai-" "No, piss off." And with that I took sunghoons hand and we went upstairs with hana following us.
"I am so sorry about that sunghoon. Please don't listen too them" I said.
"Yeah ahah don't worry about it"
"Let's get started on the project?"
"Yes"

Time skip: done with the project. (Sorryyyy so many time skips)

We had finally finished the project, and it was time for sunghoon too leave. The boys were still downstairs but I figured they were just sleeping over like they alway do. We had a pretty big house so there was enough space for all of us.
"Okay, were finally done. Thanks so much for all the help sunghoon. I'll walk you downstairs"
"Thanks!"

I walked sunghoon downstairs to see all the boys glaring at him the second he stepped foot on the downstairs floor.
"Bye sunghoon!!" I hugged him
"Bye. Cya tomorrow."

I closed the door and turned around. The guys were still glaring. "Can I HELP you?"
"Jina if he asks you to be his valentine tomorrow you're saying no" felix stated
"HUH? First of all I say yes too who I want too second he's not going too ask me"
"That's why I said IF."
I completely ignored him and made my way upstairs to see hana.
"Oh my god what a day." I said
"Yeah I'm so exhausted! Wait jina let's watch kdramas!"
"You wanna go to the movie room?" I asked
"YES THE BEST PART OF YOUR HOUSE!"
"HAHAHA okay okay let's go"

Movie room:
"Okay hana what you wanna watch"
"I don't know there's just so many!! Also I'm just too excited for tomorrow. I heard 3 boys want too ask me jina! 3 BOYS"
"HAHAHAHA you're seriously still thinking about that? Hana what if its felix?"
"Oh my god I would literally be the happiest girl on this whole planet jina! I'm just so inlove with him! He's just so perfect, when he walks by my heart just beats a million times, when I see him kissing another girl my heart drops into a million pieces. I blush everytime he says my name and I can't bare but to be even 2 minutes away from him. Jina I don't want to do! Wow your parents really brought angels into this world, a beautiful girl who's been my bestfriend since kindergarten, and a beautiful beautiful beautiful boy."
"Okay okay hana I get It. I've tried to let him go out with you but his answer is always "couldn't be bothered"
"Oh I know jina... but anyway I wanted too ask you something, are you sure you don't have just a little bit of feelings for hyunjin? I mean I see the way you talk to him. The way you look at him when he walks by too"
"What? Aha no you're crazy! I don't like anyone, but you are right hana, why does ny heart always beat when he's arou-"
"Yoyo" a random voice came out of nowhere.
"AH- OH MY GOD FELIX-"
"You look so ugly when ur scared" He said chuckling
"Fuck off looser"
"I'm the looser? Or are YOU the looser with about 4 friends and is known as 'felix is sister'"
"ouch, anyway what do you want"
"The guys left so now I'm bored and have no one too hang out with"
"Go to your room i don't want yo-" I stopped talking as I looked at jina who was craving for felix is attention, I decided too help this girl out and let felix hang out with us so she could get her daily dose of felix drugs.
"Acctually... I guess you could stay a bit."
"Aww thanks lil sis, I guess you just love me too much" he said teasing and hugging me
"You have exactly 3 seconds to get off of me, right.now."
"Yes sir."

Time went by quickly as it was about 3 hours later. It was already midnight and we had school the next morning. "Alright jina go too sleep its late"
"Um im a grown girl I don't need my brother telling me what time I need to go too sleep"
"Whatever, just get to bed and take your friend with you" he said indicating hana as my friend.
"FYI she has a name" I said
"FYI I have a foot that I can kick ur ass with so I'd advise you too shut the fuck up" he replied
"Urgh"

My Brothers Bestfriend | HYUNJIN FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें