12

I walked Into the hallway getting weird stares and death glares from hyunjins 'fangirls'. I gave them a death glare back as we slowly stepped into the lunch room. "There, I'm gonna go back to the dressing room I wanna wait for felix" "Oh okay, thanks so much hyunjin" I replied as hyunjins cheeks turned bright red. He picked up his hand slowly pinching my cheek "cutie" he said, "Hey! You know I don't like when you call me that!" I hit him, "HEY! i dont care what you want.. cutie" he whispered trying to tease me, "so short you want even reach my shoulder to hit me" he said. "Okay jina I really gotta go ill talk to you lat-" hyunjin had gotten cut off my sunghoon "jina! Oh my god why were you in the boys dressing room cutie!" Sunghoon said, what the fuck? He had literally never called me that. "Hey!" Hyunjin screamed "only I can call her that, so before you want my fist In your face, call her by her first name." Hyunjin blabbed out in pure anger. I look over at sunghoon who's eyes were in pure fear. "I- um.. sorry. Jina come hana wanted to speak to you.."
"Oh okay.."
Me and sunghoon walked over to hanas table
"What was that?"
"What was what" he replied
"Why'd you randomly call me cutie, infront of hyunjin too"
"I just felt like it idk.."
I sat down on the chair at hanas table.
"GURL WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? YOU WERE WALKING WITH HYUNJIN?? AND HE PINCHED YOUR CHEEK. YOU BEST KNOW GIRLS WERE GLARING AT YOU"
"Don't even get me started, I forgot my lunch with felix but he was showering In the boys changing rooms so I had to go in and girl I saw alot of men, naked, men."
"DID YOU SEE HYUNJIN NAKED?"
"NO. I saw him topless, I didn't know the way back to the lunch room so hyunjin walked me, last time i saw hyunjin naked was when i was about 6 years old and our moms showered us together all the time"
"Oh em geeeeee lucky, he's all yours though, anyways jina what do you say you come over for a sleepover tonight?"
"Hana you know how much I hate sleeping over at other people's houses, you come over to mine with sunghoon that way we can finish the project and you can sleepover"
"Sounds okay. You good with that sunghoon?"
"Yeah sounds about right."

Time skip after school:
"Come on jina you take ages"
"Coming!!" I said running to my older brother who was pressuring me to get into the car.
"How was school? I mean other then the fact that u snuck up on a bunch of naked men but other then that"
"It was actually okay, also who you thinking of asking tomorrow"
"I don't know.. maybe jennie?"
"But I thought jennie and minho were dating".
"Yeah that's the problem, maybe yunnie she's cute, and she has a crush on me so"
"Hmm" I hummed In response
"What about you?" He asked
"It's guys ask girls this year, I'm hoping of going with soobin though. Like as cute friends"
"I think i know someone who would be asking you, wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise though"

As felix parked his car in the driveway I stepped out and opened the entrance of my house, no one was home? Were my parents on another business trip?
"Felix did eomma tell you about being in another business trip?"
"Yeah they come back soon though, not sure when. They went too Europe for a couple days."
"Does that mean you're gonna trash the whole house down, Invite friends, get high and drunk as fuck until they come back and lie and blame it on me like you always do?"
"No.... but hyunjin minho jisung jeongin chan changbin seungmin are coming over later tonight."
"Didn't aaaaaskkk" I said going up the stairs, today was a really hot day i just needed a godamn nap, I think you could tell that hating on school and taking naps are kinda my thing. I jumped on my bed prepared to take a fat nap. Urgh my bra is so uncomfortable, I need to take it off I wanna sleep.
"Hey jina can you- what are you doing..."
"Clipping off my bra, isn't it obvious?"
"why do you even wear one there's nothing much there anyway.."
"EXCUSE ME? BOY IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME SLAP UR FAT ASS. You best know I got big ass boobs and you know damn well ALL your friends say that. You're just mad yo dick the size as my pinky finger. Skinny penis looking ass.Dickhead im nearly a size D cup and theyre still growing, so if you don't want a fat slap in your face shut the fuck up and don't call my babies small!"
"JESUS OKAY. Are you gonna take another nap? Dude you take too many"
"I'm tired, and yes I am what did you want quickly get out I wanna sleep"
"I was gonna ask if you could make me a sandwich while I shower"
"DO I LIKE LOOK LIKE A YOUR PERSONAL COOK GET OUT"
"Okay gosh"