Aesthetics+ character Introduction

Ashi kaur

Ishan mehra

Ishan mehra

Ashi kaur: A literal sunshine, social butterfly, loves reading, a hopeless romantic, knows how to put you in your place, hates people who are grumpy for no reason(ishan), can go out of her way to help people but will get disappointed when they tur...

Ashi kaur: A literal sunshine, social butterfly, loves reading, a hopeless romantic, knows how to put you in your place, hates people who are grumpy for no reason(ishan), can go out of her way to help people but will get disappointed when they turn her down, biggest fan of shahrukh khan.

Ishan mehra: A big grump, wears a scowl 24/7, OCD freak, hate people who give out smiles to everyone ( ashi) , can do anything for his ladies, best at everything (groveling), hates shahrukh khan to bits and can challenge people(ashi) to not fall in love with him but-

Let's leave it at that.

-Playlist-

I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys
August- Taylor Swift
Perfect- ed Sheeran
Invisible string- Taylor Swift
Die for you- the weeknd
Harley's in Hawaii- katy Perry
God is a woman- ariana Grande
Infinity- James young
1 step forward , 3 steps back- Olivia Rodrigo

Ghodey pe sawaar- sireesha bhagvatula
Waqt ki baatein- dream note
Phir le aaya dil-  arijit singh
Chaandaniya- yashita sharma
Saibo- sachin-jigar
Ishq bulava- sanam puri
Behka na- ali tariq
Bulleya- vishal-shekhar
Tu/you- arman malik

What to expect:

- strong language that includes curses also a hint of bullying.
-triggering topics like feminism, child abuse, mentions of drugs and alcohol.
-sexual language at some point.
-there might be some moment where you might think that my story is cringe or it is something you're not relating to, so please don't start hating on it that moment. If you're not ready to give it a chance, leave.
I want this space to be safe for anyone and everyone. If you don't have anything good to say? Then please leave.
-characters aren't perfect from the start, the will develop by the end so please don't come at me if you don't like anyone.

Phew. I cannot believe I'm doing this. The first book I published was a legit unplanned and totally unexpected decision I made when I was high I guess but here we are with a new book? Yes.

I will start updating this once we are done with for rose, with love because I don't really want to dangle between two totally different genres and both of my babies need time and pampering.

Add this to your libraries.

For now, all I can say is April is the month for THE FAVOUR.

I'd love to hear your theories about their traits. Also, ashi is very personal to me since her personality is very very close to mine. And ishan? He's the big boy. We don't want a sweet sunshine male right? RIGHT? Yeah. So imma tell you before we start, that ishan will fuck up but. He will make it up for it. Because I love grown ass men on their knees.

Also, the family scenes? I've been told that my theory about indian families is very true and I wrote very relatable real scenes. So I'm excited to know what you guys think of it.

That's all for now.

Writer,
Xx