𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

"Rishabh , can you stop moving for a second? You're making it really difficult for me. " I roll my eyes at rishabh who cannot seem to stop wriggling when I'm trying to fix the pearl stone attached to his kurta that he unintentionally detached while wearing it.

I cannot even imagine how he broke that and now that we don't have enough resources in our - I mean ishan's house, I'm trying to stick it back into place with the help of my nail glue.

"How much more time, bhabi? " He groans tilting his head back and looking up at me.

I ignore his question and hold the price in its place for a few seconds with my full focus on it.

I feel sweat forming on my forehead and I am afraid my makeup is melting.

Being ready for the even before time can have it's own pros and cons and right now it's a con because you have to help everyone in getting ready.

After I'm done with him, I have to help isha with her hair.

I slowly remove my finger tips from his shirt and it doesn't fall.

A small smile grazes my lips and I look at rishabh to see him holding his breath making his chest expand.

"Can You breathe already? " I shove his chest and pick up my glue and walk towards the door and turn around to find rishabh shaking his chest vigorously , testing the glue I used.

"Rishabh, after you're done testing, incase that falls, I'm not going to stick it back again." I smile at him and turn around and I feel him running behind me and hugging me when we're out of his room.

"Thank you, bhabhi. You're the best! " He places a tight kiss on my cheek and I push him away laughing and make my way towards ishan's room.

My steps come to a halt when I see ishan standing in the corridor  shirtless, frozen like he saw a ghost with his clothes in his hand.

"What happened? " I ask him confused, making my way closer to him and looking up at him but he glares in the direction where rishabh disappeared.

"If you're done helping others can you fucking help me? " His tone is sharp and my brows scrunch in confusion.

Why the fuck would he talk to me like that?

"What has happened to you? "I make my way and enter the room behind him and watch him wear his own kurta that matches the fabric of my dress. Exactly same color as if it was made out of the same cloth.

" Nothing, this just popped out. Can you stitch it back? " Ishan's voice is a bit softer but still holds a lot of anger in it.

Why are all the men of this house detaching the buttons or the pieces of their clothes?

"Sure."

I take needle and the thread out of my emergency kit and pull the thread from the needle and I place the button on the spot from where it got removed.

"Were you this close to him while helping him? " Ishan asks, his voice now deep, full of curiosity laced with jealousy.

Now I get it. He was jealous.

"You're jealous. "

I don't look up at him and continue pulling the needle through the holes of the needle, but my smile doesn't hide.

"Fuck, no. "

My smile grows wider.

He is definitely jealous.

"I wasn't asking, ishan." Now, I look up at him, my hands still on his chest, touching a little of his bare chest from where his top two buttons are undone.

"I hate every smile you give to anyone who's not me, sunshine. Every smile. Every laugh I don't get to hear, it makes me fucking mad. " His confession catches me off guard because out of everything these kind of confessions are the least I expect from him.

"Is this happening since last night? " I am too embarrassed to even mention last night because I came down so hard from him licking my pussy that I passed out from the pleasure.

I don't remember how he changed me from my dress to my night suit and tucked me in bed but when I got up in the morning, I was safely tucked in his arm thrown over me Posessively and lips pressed to the crown of my head.

"No. We still have unfinished business but it's not what I'm talking about."

I nod at him while the my cheeks heat up and I'm sure I look like a complete clown right now.

Ishan takes me by surprise when he leans forward and presses his cold lips to my warm cheeks making my eyes close voluntarily.

He pulls away waiting for me to complete stitching.

"Done" I pat his chest twice and he grabs my hand before I pull away from him.

"Can I kiss you? " Ishan asks running his nose along the column of my neck, making me shiver with anticipation.

"You didn't ask for my permission last night before you made me pass out? " I retort and I know I'm playing with fire, pushing his buttons.

Ishan drags his teeth along my jaw and a moan escapes my lips and I tilt my head at a better angle so that he can continue doing what he is doing.

Slightly biting the flesh under my ear and sucking my lobe his hand  drags to my exposed skin of the waist just below my blouse and he kneads the flesh there.

"I'll see how this mouth works tonight. " His tone held a promise. A promise to continue what we started yesterday and for some reason I cannot wait.

"What's tonight? " I whisper enough for him to hear me and he locks our gazes before answering.

"I'll make you come so hard that you don't even remember your own name. " With one peck on my lips and a bite on my neck he leaves me there in the room alone with a speeding heart and throbbing heat between my legs.