𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30

Pov: ashi

Holy shit.

I just had my first kiss.

With someone claims to have no feelings for me apart from a contract that is also a month old now.

My hands tremble as I try breathing with my nose so that it isn't that obvious that I am hopeless affected by the kiss that actually looked like he is feasting on my mouth.

The way our lips glided against each other with his toungue slipping in my mouth and dominating me perfectly.

I move to get away from him but he he tightens his hold on me.

"Just give me a second" He says breathing in my neck causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin all over my body and I feel like I'm skinned alive.

I teach him sincerely about how to give the clay a proper shape but I feel his eyes on me rather than the wheel spinning in front of us.

"Eyes here" I mutter and turn to look at him and he shakes his head finally paying attention to what I've been chattering since last fifteen minutes.

"Yeah, sunshine. Eyes on you" Ishan mutter in a deep sexy voice enough for me to make me come undone.

I lead our hands together and show him how to mould and shape the clay to form something close to what I made.

I lean forward to grab the string from the beside table and swipe it from the bottom to separate it from the wheel.

I get up and walk towards my side and the manager uncle come out just in that time.

His gaze wanders between the two of us and ishan just stares at him.

His face gives off like he just kissed me. His lips are swollen slightly and are red around the outline.

"You both made this in thirty minutes? " The Potter asked the moment we finished our second pot and got up to ring the bell.

The look on his face screams he is judging the hell out of us.

Ishan gets up, no shame on his face as he walks towards the tap to wash clay off his hands and I follow behind him closely and stand beside him as he looks at himself in the small mirror with a smug look on his face.

"Can you move? " I whisper shout pushing him away from the basin.

Humor dances in his eyes, as he dries off his hands and walks towards the counter where the manager is packing our items, transferring them into a brown bag.

I walk towards the exit and notice ishan scribbling off a check and signing it.

Did he really have to pay in check for one hour?

Guilt creeps in the back of my mind thinking about the waste of money because of me.

But then memories of my beautiful mother and me sitting behind a wheel pop in my mind as I get in his car and wait for him to come out.

Just in that moment, the door of the cars open and he settles himself beside me.

"How much did you pay? " I ask him ask of pure curiosity.

Ishan twists himself placing a hand behind my seat, looking at the back to turn the car around.

The position is so feral that the world around me fazes for a second and all I can see his bulged out biceps that makes his t shirts clench around the sleeves.

"Ashi? "

"Hmm? "

"Focus on me, sunshine"

Again the nickname.

Does he really think I am sunshine?

"Why do you call me that? "

"Because I think everything about you screams sunshine and honey. " He passes me a boyish grin making my body shiver in my seat.

I've never seen him give me a smile like that Or to anyone around him.

"Also, I said you don't have to worry about money. It was on  me" He juggles  between maintaining an eye contact between me  and the road.

Butterflies burst in my stomach and I try suppressing a smile that threatens to appear  on my face.

"Why do you have to waste money like that? "

"Again, sunshine, you don't have to worry about my money. I have plenty of it"

"Yeah yeah I know. You  have enough money to sit and enjoy  for the rest of your life but you still choose to work your ass off. Why? "

My question causes the smile on his face to fade away and a part of me regrets asking it.

But I want to know what is the reason behind him working day and night and establish so many different companies and become a multi millionaire.

"Because work keeps my mind running. If I have plenty of time on my hand I think I will only think about what I'm not supposed to. Inshort,work keeps me busy. "

There are no vehicles on the road to airport and I don't push him more by asking questions unnecessarily.

I type out a message to ishan's mother and see a new notification pop up on my screen. It's isha.

Isha: I'm missing you bhabhi :'(

A smile grazes my lips instantly.

Isha and I got unbelievably closer in last few weeks and I felt a really natural connection with her.

While I take months and months to form a good bond with people it took me hours to form the same bond with her.

She has shared all of her deepest secrets with me and I just don't know what will be her reaction when I go back leaving ishan and her back here.

It's just all temporary.

A weird feeling of panic settles in my chest at the thought of leaving all of these new formed relationships here.

I reply to her message to which she replies immediately.

Me: I miss you too isha. See you soon :)
Isha: for how many days will my monster brother will keep you away from me?
Me: you gotta ask him that. Don't hold me accountable.
Me: also, you literally sound like my best friend. She's crazy. Just like you.
Isha: dang. She sounds so cool.
Isha: I'd love to meet her.
Isha: we three will be the craziest trio.
Isha: bhabhi reply T-T
Me: don't call me bhabi. I'm too young for that word.

"Your smile is really suspicious." Ishan mutters beside me taking away my attention completely with his deep voice.

"I'm talking to your sister who is oddly attached to me, caveman. Don't be jealous about her atleast"

His lips twitch and the poker face comes back into place again. Like he is trying hard to not smile more around me.

"I  will be jealous because what's mine is mine, sunshine. I hate sharing things I'm possesive about"

My breath hitches in my throat at the confession. His words make their way all the way to my heart and I couldn't stop them.

No one has claimed me so proudly till now and it feels too much all at once.

"Who gave you the right to have this power over me, mr? " Words gush out of my mouth and he hums in response.

Like he knows exactly what to reply. He's always been like this.

Even before the marriage fiasco, he used to taunt back during the meetings with the rival companies, never holding back what he has to say.

"Since the day you singed the papers sitting in my office. That moment decided you were mine till this ends.. "