𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37

Ishan couldn't believe that he had to take a cold fucking shower. He didn't believe he would see the day.

Ishan wasn't a serial dater but would usually do one nights twice a year or so when he used to have time on his hand to waste but the case with ashi seems different.

He is craving for her touch. The constant need to reach out to her and feeling her skin against his is his new favorite thing he'd discovered recently.

And when he kissed her? His world tilted and shifted back in its place. He never kissed anyone before and without any hesitation he gave away his first kiss to ashi.

She deserves so much better than ishan but still he was ready to give in tonight seeing her enthusiasm and response to his kiss.

But her words pierced his once dead heart. Ishan never mind people calling him heartless or anything but listening to ashi call him pretentious just to have sex with her made him feel like a stupid man to even kiss her.

Of course she had a rough childhood, ishan had an idea about her but ashi didn't open up more than that also about her shitty uncle and her ex boyfriend.

After spending 10 long minutes in the shower, ishan came out to find ashi sitting on the bed , chewing on her lip looking a little worried.

Ishan wasn't wrong when he called her sunshine. His sunshine and he'd be dammed if he let her slip from his life after making him feel so much.

He paused his steps while water from his wet hair dripped down his chiseled chest with perfect grooves of his muscles.

He walked further into the room , raising his eyebrows in question, silently asking her if everything is okay.

The way her eyes roam on his chest made his heart burn and a swarm of butterflies arouse in his stomach making him feel like a high school boy dying over his crush.

"Is everything okay? " Ishan asked not showing too much of emotions on his face, trying to hide his curiosity.

"I am sorry, ishan. I assumed the worst of you today" Ashi sighed, her words hitting him straight in his heart making him feel relieved.

A small smile grazed his lips before the poker face settles back in its position.

He lifts the covers and gets under them, beside her and pulls her into his lap so that her pelvis is perfectly tucked into his hips.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. If you want I will fuck your brains out in the next moment and will stop if you say no." His words knock the breath out of her making her suck in oxygen.

In that ashi wanted nothing but him to prove what he just claimed to do.

In agreement, she leaned forward and and pressed her lips to his making him freeze in his position.

When she pulled back, his eyes we're dilated to the corner of his pupil and all she could see was lust. For her.

"Thank you"

Ashi went to roll back in her place but ishan's palms put her back in her place on his lap.

Before she could ask what happened, his hand came to her throat, tugging her forward with his mouth crashing down on her roughly.

This kiss wasn't sweet at all instead, it was full of dominance, all the piled up tension and their teeth colliding with each other.

The grip of ishan's hand on ashi's throat was firm. Tight enough to hold her mouth in a place but not too hard to choke her.

Pulling away ashi comes back in the universe and locked her eyes with his that were fixed on her the whole time.

"Next time you kiss me, that's how you do it." He demanded making ashi go all Scarlett in his lap.

Bringing his hand upto her face, ishan pushed a loose strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ear and again gave her a small peck on her lips before sliding down on the bed with ashi still in his lap.

Ishan turned to his side because of which ashi falls down on the mattress with a soft thud beside him and he pulled her to his chest.

She couldn't comprehend how he could manage to do that without getting tired or breathing heavily.

She tucked herself perfectly on his hard bicep and closed his eyes, breathing in his spicy and woodsy scent realizing she liked this feeling a little too much to accept.

While ishan thought she slept again, his hand came up to her head , smoothing out her hair that went wild after the kiss, down her back and repeating the same process 5-6 times and pressing his lips to the side of her head.

Next morning when ishan woke up, ashi was already out of bed and he had already been late to breakfast.

He was definitely getting scolded by his mother today.

Hurrying up, he took a shower quickly and jogged down the stairs in his casual sweater and pants.

Ashi stopped mid conversation, openly gawking at ishan who looked devilishly sexy in the outfit.

"Careful, you might get a crush on him" Rishabh giggled like a kid , commenting about the way ashi is openly looking at her husband.

"Shut up" Ashi threw a piece of bread at rishab making him laugh out loud along with ishan and seema who were seated on the dining table already.

"Ashi" Ishan stood a few feet away from the dining area and motioned ashi to come closer.

Ashi, who felt nervous under everyone's stares, fixed her dupatta and took steps towards ishan who was mesmerized with the way ashi was dressed up.

She was looking like a fucking Princess of some royal house with those earrings and classy outfit.

"You look like you're a rich billionaire" Ashi shook her head laughing, knowing he is a rich billionaire, infact a multi billionaire.

Ishan's lips turn upwards on the Statment and he puts his hand in the pockets of his pants, staring down at her.

"Well, sunshine, I am a billionaire" He brought his hand up to he cheek, touching it by the back of his finger, feeling them get warm under his fingers.

"I am going out with isha now, I'll be back in a few hours"

Without any warning, ashi went on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his cheeks with her hand on his shoulder taking support.

All the eyes were on them but they were least bothered.

"Bye" With one last look towards him, she left him there standing with a weird feeling in his stomach when isha walked towards him.

"Why do you think I'm feeling really weird in my stomach. It's like tingling" Ishan rubbed a hand down his torso.

Isha threw her head back, laughing at his thoughts.

"Those are butterflies you are getting when bhabhi kissed you! " She patted his chest, stifling her laugh and walking in the same direction as ashi.