𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25

"You want to take some rest? I have some work to do in the city. " Ishan stated after waking up after their short nap they took .

after their encounter with his father they drove to ishan's estate in the city and directly went to sleep without having anything in their breakfast.

"Iwanttoseethecity" Ashi's muffled voice reached ishan's ears and he turned his neck around to see her face squished between two pillows making her lips to form a 'O'. His breath got uneven just by one look.

Her hair were all  over her face blocking his view. Before he could have a second thought, he reached out tucked out a few strands of her hair behind her ear in a feather light touch.

Her eyes fluttered open at the sensation and she saw him and her gaze shifted to the hand that is stretched out in front of her face.

"What are you doing? " Her voice was a mere whisper.

"Nothing.. I just.. "

Ashi got  up from her sleeping position to sit up straight and rub her eyes.

Ishan's eyes straight went to the sweatshirt ashi is wearing. It was his sweatshirt that he doesn't remember giving it to her.

He followed her as she got up to go and change quickly.

"Ashi" One word and she stopped in her track. Her name on his lips made her think of unholy things and dirty scenes.

"Hmm? " She turned around scratching her temple but sucked in a breath when she sees him stalking towards her, shirtless.

Her eyes catch the stunning view of his perfectly carved grooves of his chest and his shoulders that look delicious to run her hands on.

As he got close to her, she took a step back until her back hits the wall and victory was visible in ishan's eyes. He looked down at her in the moment she was looking up at him making her eyes look bigger from that angle. She was looking like some kitten who got caught stealing her favorite candy.

"I suppose this is mine, ms. Kaur. " He grumbled tugging on the hem of his sweatshirt that reached just before her knees.

"I don't think so, Mr mehra. Since you were so interested in calling me your wife, I thought it would be nice to actually do what real couples do. " She muttered looking in the deep brown eyes staring at her.

His breath was fanning her forehead so ashi went on her tip toes making their eyes match, yet she was still small in front of his six feet two figure.

Her eyes closed on their own  as she waited, maybe this was the moment she might have her first kiss. Ishan's heart was beating inside him because of her. The way she closed her eyes was a kind of submission he liked.

So he decided to give in the moment and he leaned in a bit. Their lips so close that they were almost touching but there is the bell of their room rang.

Their necks snapped towards the room when someone outside called out "lunch is here! "

"Fuck" He ran his hand through his hair making it even more tousled and stepped back so that she can have more room to walk away from him.

While ishan went to answer the door and ashi hurried towards the bathroom.

A few minutes pass and ashi comes out all fresh and new with her outfit change and wet hair and now it was ishan's time to get ready.

They do their breakfast together with unwanted tension and awkward silence between them.

"So you wanted to see the city? " Ishan asked sipping on his orange juice