𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

Sucking in a breath ashi turned around completely and shifted on isha's bed in order to calm her nerves down and got up from her seat.

Isha quickly gathered herself and waltzed in the bathroom to wash her face after seeing ishan's frown by looking at her red rimmed eyes.

"She was crying" Ishan said as his gaze was completely locked on the door of the restroom where isha disappeared.

"Yes. She was. " Ashi nodded walking towards him and standing beside his tall frame.

Their height difference was so perfect that it looked they were meant to be each other's. Ashi's head reached ishan's chin so that she has to crane her neck all the way up to see him in the eyes.

"Why? " His voice was getting harder with each passing minute.

If anything, ishan hates seeing his women cry. Be it her mother, sister of his wife.

"I cannot break the girl code by letting you know the reason" Ashi shrugged casually threading her fingers in her hair and combing it to one side of her shoulder.

"A girl what? "

Ashi sighed. She didn't knew why she excepted him to know what is the meaning of girl code.

"You don't know what a bro code and a girl code is? " Disbelief clearly scratched accross her face.

Ishan just blinked back in response.

"This is what I was talking about! We are so different from each other! " She groaned shifting her weight from her one leg to another.

"You talk about us in front of my little sister? " He didn't mean to but his sentence came out more like disgust than shock in his voice.

"I don't talk about US! She was telling me you look at me in a particular way and how you love me and all and i just denied it! " She stuttered when he took a step towards her.

She blinked continuously trying to look him in the eyes.

"I think you forgot what they see you as"

One more step.

"What do you mean? "

One more step.

"They see you as someone I'm madly in love with. You had to make sure she is firm on her thought. You did quiet the opposite of that"

He took one last step towards her and the were too close. Dangerously close that if he dipped his head by a few inches their mouths will be touching each other.

"Let's fix it. Shall we? "

The click sound echoed in the room confirming isha's entry.

"What-

Ishan cuts her off by taking her hand and spinning her around.

He tugs her to his chest by keeping his hand around her waist and pulling her up.

She couldn't process it all and her body goes numb when he brushes his lips on hers.

Isha's gasp fills in the air causing ishan to stop kissing her and turn around to find isha with a ear to ear toothy grin and eyes open wide standing in the doorway.

Sparks burst in her eyes at the feeling of his soft lips on hers and all she could do was ro inhale a sharp breath causing him to tighten his hold on her waist.

"Oh my holy god! "

He pulls away first and looks at ashi who was staring at him with wide eyes that were all dilated till the last only with the hint of brown streaks in them.