𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Ishan waits outside ashi's house as it was time foe them to leave. It didn't matter even if they get late, since ishan decided to travel back home in his private jet. But, it was about punctuality for him. He didn't enterain people who waste time his and their own time.

He presses the heel of his palm in the middle of the steering wheel, honking thinking that'll help bringing ashi out of her house.

Ashi's house was large. It couldn't be considered as a mansion or a villa but it was larger than a apartment and smaller than a villa.

It was difficult for her to pack her bags and all of her stuff in less than twenty four hours. And ashi being paranoid, packs extra stuff for cases like spilling drinks by mistake. She knew how clumsy she can get when she's surrounded by elite people.

Ishan sits in his car with his gaze fixed on ashi's door. The door opens to find a very beautiful ashi who was in a completely different attire.

She wore a maroon colored anarkali frock with a heart neckline that showed her sharp collar bones and it was tight fitted till her perfect waist with full sleeves that were pleated on her wrists. She had her hair open. One side of it tucked behind her ear that had small pearls in them and rest of the hair falling from her shoulder as she was trying to push the suitcase. She looked a mess. A gorgeous chaotic mess.

Ishan stills in his seat as he watches her from a distance. He was completely in denial because the woman he met yesterday who wore a blazer and pants was completely gone. It was replaced by a perfect desi girl.

She looks up pausing from her movement and looks at ishan. She sighs as her hands moves to her hips ans her shawl comes into view that was hanging from her elbows draping her lower back.

"What a asshole" Ashi thought as she motions ishan to get his ass out of the car and help her.

Ishan wasn't expecting her to be so blunt with him. Atleast not immediately the next day. Nonetheless, he got out of the car cursing some incoherent words that weren't inappropriate. He marched towards her door Buttoning his custom made brioni suit that fitted across his muscular shoulders.

"Good mor-
" Should've asked your house staff to help you"

Very bad. Ashi scowled for the first time in many years. She wasn't expecting him to greet her with curtsy or flower bouquet even though it should've been so great of he brought flowers with him , ashi thought to herself.

He didn't even reply to her good morning.

Deciding not to spoil her mood early in the morning she ignored his comment even though she wanted to say him that she doesn't have that kind of money to hire househelps. Instead, she watched as he effortlessly picks the bag up and turns around.

"Wait! " Ashi stopped him fixing her shawl and bringing it up to her one shoulder.

Ishan turns to ashi. His gaze sharp and brows furrowed.

"There are more" Ashi motioned throwing her thumbs back, inside her house.

Ishans jaw ticks as he turns his head around and his gaze zeroes on the four bags neatly placed beside each other. In total, five extra large suitcases. For what? Ishan was already questioning his fate.

"Why do you need these many clothes? "

Ashi's face twists in confusion as he gapes at ishan. A strong morning wind blows by making ashi's hair fly sticking to her face. Removing them, she looks at ishan again.

But before she could reply, ishan storms off in the opposite direction towards his car. A pang of disappointment hits her hard.

Fixing her hair and her shawl ashi starts walking towards the car and opens the door of ishan's tesla and settles herself inside.