𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Apparently, it was very difficult for her to contain herself without snuggling to his side.

She moved on from her place and slowly slowly clinged to his side.

Ishan felt weird sleeping like this. Since when he was sleeping with soft plushies? No he wasn't.

Ishan stirrs in sleep with his eyes fluttering open and he realizes it was ashi's body he was providing warmth too.

He tilted his head a little to watch ashi sleep with her cheek squished on his shoulder, her lips parted and eyes closed lightly. The faint blush on her cheeks couldn't cover the faintest dots of freckles she tried covering.

Ishan watched as her hair were slightly flying, sticking to her face.

He stirred in his position, getting uncomfortable with all the clingyness he never experienced before.

"God what in this world" He slowly removed her hand off his chest and went on to push her away.

But she didn't budge. She was a heavy sleeper who seeked warmth from any source who would radiate warmth around her. Yes. It was ashi. She completely passed out on ishan.

"Ashi" He called out in order to wake her up.

No reaction. She didn't stir.

His heart picked up speed since he looked down at her, he didn't move anymore nor tried to wake her anymore.

He laid there with a wildly beating heart and beautiful woman clinged to his side. He didn't knew what to feel about it.

Going with what his instincts told him to do, he tilted in his position, replacing his shoulder with his big palm, he got out of her hold and laid her on his pillow.

Standing straighter, he sighed looking at time and it was almost time for dinner.

He needed to talk to his mother. He wanted to have that one long overdue conversation with her and he also couldn't leave her alone sleeping in his strange bedroom.

Keeping her phone beside her on the pillow, ishan made a call to ashi, while being there in the same room as her.

The phone was definitely on vibration and he noticed his name saved on her phone.

Mr killjoy was flashing on her phone and she jerks up upon the vibrations beside her cheek.

Her hand reaches for her phone first and she didn't see the beast of a man standing in front of her waiting for the answers of why his name is Mr. Killjoy.

Ashi squints her eyes seeing the name, looking around she comes to a realization that it was ishan.

"What kind of way is this to wake someone up?" Clutching her chest and letting out the sentence in a dramatic whisper, ashi asked furious ishan who stood there with his arms crossed across his chest.

"That was the only way I could wake you up since you were not even budging upon shaking" Ishan said dryly, his lips forming a thin line.

"We have to go down, it's almost time for dinner." He muttered looking down at his phone. And ashi scowled at him for waking her up from the beautiful dream she was watching. Atleast she was meeting shahrukh khan there.

"I'll get ready first" Ishan announced again and sees ashi jumping from her position and running inside the bathroom, locking the door with her.

Ishan's mouth opened and closed like a fish and he was on the verge of loosing his shit.

The door of the bathroom opens diverting his attention to it again and ashi peeks out.

"Don't ever wake me up when I'm dreaming about him! " She shouts at him and disappears behind the door and ishan's expression changes from the neutral relaxed eyebrows and lips into a thin line to raised eyebrows and a small frown between them.