𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38

On their way out, ashi and isha see adarsh getting out of his Range Rover, all dressed up.

Ashi scoffs making isha chukle at her tactics.

They walk towards him and he does the same and they stop in front of him.

He sees ashi down his nose with a hint of scowl on his face, remembering their last meet and everything she said to him

"Where are you going with her? " Adarsh spoke making them look at each other curiously before isha answers him.

"We are going to get a dress for haldi event tomorrow" Isha stuttered, her words coming out in bits, clearly indicating she is not comfortable in talking to her father.

Adarsh's gaze moved towards ashi who pinned him with a hard glare.

"Don't forget your limits" Out of nowhere he said it to ashi making her laugh, throwing her head back.

"Ah, the villainous mastermind graces us with their presence. Did you take a break from twirling your mustache and remembered you have a family you have to care for?"

Adarsh pushes his hands in the pockets of his pants and stands up straighter.

Isha just watches them interact, getting impressed with the way ashi is never getting intimidated by him.

"You underestimate me, my dear. I'm orchestrating a grand plan for this city's demise." He smiled but that smile didn't hold an ounce of warmth in it.

" Your 'evil plan' is about as intimidating as a kitten with a feather."

The reply made isha laugh earning a glare from her father.

"I've stopped for better coffee. But I suppose thwarting your mediocre schemes is a close second."

With that being said, ashi held isha's hand and took a step asand walked towards ishan's Range Rover and got inside , slamming the door shut.

"You're way too good at putting him in his place" Isha retorted putting her seat belt on and pulling off the driveway of their mansion.

A few hours later, it was getting difficult for ashi to pull isha out of over expensive showrooms where the dresses worth half a million resembled to small cut outs from all the waste scraps.

"These are so pretty! " Isha squealed in her position and ashi pinned her with a stare.

"These are nowhere close to be called pretty. We need to go check a optometrist for you I guess" Ashi shrugged raising her shoulder and dropping it, knowing she is correct.

Isha looked over ashi's shoulder and made an eye contact with someone.

"Bhabi? "

"Yeah? "

"You asked ishan bhai to come over? " Isha asked making ashi look at her in confusion.

Shaking her head, ashi said no.

"Then why is he here coming our way? "

Ashi never turned back this quick in her life and almost snapped her neck.

Somehow ishan teleported literally standing in front of ashi with his gaze roaming on her face.

"What are you doing here? " Ashi asked looking at him in a but if shocked.

First of all, she didn't tell him where she was going and second of all, she was shocked seeing him follow her till the mall.

"I.. Nothing"

Isha laughed out loud on her miserable brother who was stuttering for the first time in his life and walked away in a distance to give them their privacy which was understood.

"What are you doing here again, ishan?"
Curiosity getting the best of ashi, she asked again.

"Can't I just see my wife without any logical reason? I think I can" He took a step closer, now daring to overstep her privacy in public.

"Okay.." She pushed him back, definitely not knowing what else to do if he does that .

Flashbacks of yesterday night go through her mind making her all hot and sweaty.

Remembering how he was growing hard for her and how his hands reached just the right places exerting the right amount of pleasurable pressure.

Three hours later, isha finally decided to buy an expensive dressdress that made ashi gasp out in shock after seeing the price and decided not to shop from that particular shop.

"Ishan bhai has a lot of money, ashi. Can you stop worrying about expenses and buy something for yourself? " Isha chattered while strolling through the same shop, with her hands full of her clothes and she was busy searching one for ashi.

"Sure he does, but that doesn't mean i spend way too much on dresses that are not even worth thousand rupees? " Ashi debated, no one was able to convince her until ishan.

He was hearing everything and looked up from his phone.

He closed the distance between them making them look at him.

Isha's phone rang in the same moment and her expression became staggered. She visibly tensed and looked up at them.

She left them alone saying "I'll be back" And Walked in a distance to answer the phone.

"And why are you staring at me like you are mad at me? " Ashi crossed her hands over her chest, irritated by how ishan makes her feel.

Her gaze drops to his lips that were just on her a few hours ago savouring her like he cannot get enough of her and she felt like that for the first time in her life.

Ishan took out his card and pushed it in her hands forcefully.

"Buy"

He said one word and tried leaving when she shoved the same card in the pocket on his jacket.

"You think i don't have money? "

His lips twitched and they were back to normal.

Goddd.. It was embarrassing for her to even admit how badly she wanted him to kiss her like that again.

"No, sunshine. I absolutely don't think about any such thing. I know you have money and I exactly know how much you earn because I pay you. You're my employee and I'm your boss."

His eyebrows raise a little making him look like a smug bastard who was making her heart beat like that abnormally. His hair were falling out of his head in the right places and she had the uncontrollable urge to push them back.

"Oh.. So now you're my boss and I'm your employe? You weren't thinking about this last night when you were kissing me like you will die if you don't?" The confidence she was showing in that moment will either create a drift in the newly formed relationship between them or take it to  different level of flirting.

She was playing with fire and she knew it.

"Yeah, sunshine. I still think I'll die if I don't kiss you right now in this moment" He takes a step forward.

Her heart beat picked up and her breath hitched.

"We're in public, ishan. Behave" She kept her small palm on his chest, realizing how his own heart is beating.

Her eyes snap up to his and he tells her one thing that startles her even more.

"I want to take you out, sunshine? "