𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33

I walk out of the room after assigning the work to my men to dispose the body of Rocky and I move towards my car.

As I walk towards it I notice ashi sleeping inside, her cheek pressed to her shoulder and her head leaned against the window.

In this exact moment, my heart shifts seeing her sleeping so peacefully without an ounce of care. Her hair move slightly because of the direct AC in front of her.

I walk towards the driver's seat and get inside to get the perfect view of her. More angelic and fucking stunning.

The song "jahan me aisa kon hai" Plays on a low volume on her phone that she is holding loosely in her lap.

She loves old bollywood songs. I note it down in the notepad of my phone.

I open the camera app and snap a picture of her in my phone without making noise and I look down at the phone in my hand.

A smile forms on my face seeing the picture.

I wait for her to wake up and don't make a noise so that I disturb her sleep.

I watch her sleep and feel peaceful myself.

------------------------------------------------------------
Pov: ashi

"Please let me stay here for one night! " I beg in front of my aunt, tears running down my cheeks, my throat burn from all the screams and cries.

She doesn't budge but scowls looking down at me like I'm the worst thing on this planet.

Maybe I am.

My eyes drift towards my uncle who stands near us, smoking a cigarette in his mouth giving no fucks about what is happening.

I  gather myself up, wiping my tears and walk towards him making him look at me.

"Mamu, please let me stay for few days. I promise I will leave in two days after I find a place to stay. Please, mamu. " Tears brim my eyes again. No matter how hard I try to control them.

"Enough! "

My aunt screeches from beside making me flinch.

She walks towards the main door of the house and opens it wide for me.

My luggage that is packed already lies on the front porch of the house, a few things scattered here and there lie limply on the sides.

"Get out! You're not useful to us anymore! Get out before I kick you! " Her screams echo through my ears and I don't register I'm out till the cold night breeze hits my body.

Shivers run down my spine as I start collecting my belongings ready to go somewhere that will probably be my boyfriends place.

"Hello pretty girl" A deep scary voice makes me still in my crouching position and before I turn around and see who it is, I feel a cloth on my face pressing me back and the world goes silent.

I wake up gasping for air after going through my gut wrenching reality once more in my dream.

I was sleeping peacefully why did I have to dream that?

I remove hair from my face and look around to realize I am still in the same car ishan left me in with him watching me so intently.