𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 49

Ishan's pov.

I pull in the parking area of our house and cast a glance at ashi who is now resting her head on the window, something she does very often whenever we are travelling together.

I love how calm she gets and drifts off to sleep, trusting me with her enitre life while I can just easily crash the car and kill both of us.

But i drove real fucking slow today, with ashi in the same car as me, I can never trust anyone.

I pick up both of our phones from the center console and a zap of pain travels from my bicep to my shoulder because of the hit.

I close my eyes and try relaxing the muscles by taking in deep breaths.

"Ashi."

A choked voice comes out of my throat making her jump in her seat, her eyes searching for mine in panic.

"Ishan! " Ashi's hands fly to my shoulder giving me support and helping me lean back.

I lean my head back and breathe through my nose.

"Wait. Don't get out of the car! " I hear her soft voice and the door of the car opens and the shuts back again.

"Come, get out slowly. " I open my eyes, turn my head around to see her looking at me with her doe eyes that has panic filled in them.

Her small palms grip my other bicep and i get out of the car and she hurries closing the door before I do it.

A small smile forms on my lips seeing her worry about me. Nobody has ever cared about my injures than she is doing in this moment.

"Can you walk? " She asks taking my hand in hers and intertwining our fingers.

I love how she thinks she can do it.

I look at her and forget answering her.

I get lost in her beauty. Her brown eyes look even more brown in the orange sunlight of the setting sun. And her golden skin looks like gold that shimmers under the yellow sky.

I had to force my neck away from her.

"Yeah I can, sunshine. Don't worry about me too much. " I pass her a smile. One of the things I'm doing a lot around her.

I watch her gaze fall to my mouth as we slowly walk towards the entrance and in that moment I just want to stop and kiss the shit out of her for looking at me like that.

But i don't. I decide I will wait till we will be alone in my room.

"oh he's back!" my grand mother rushes towards me as we enter the living hall of my fathers mansion.

i haven't seen my grand mother since my father announced that he disowned me,i am the reason behind all the broken relations in the house.

i bend down touching her feet and ashi does the same but my grandmother doesn't bother looking at ashi.

but ashi seems unfazed by it. she doesn't even notice that she didn't give her blessings.

that's my girl.

"how are you?" dadi touches my cheek with her wrinkly hand and asks me.

i smile at her and remove her hand from my cheek and lead her further into the room.

everyone of my aunts rush towards me giving me all the attention.

"seema told us that you went to buy something for ashi" one of my aunt start as i sit down on the couch and i sigh knowing in what direction this is going in.