𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Ashi felt sick to the core. It was 6am in the morning when she started throwing up continuously.

The acids were burning the lining of her throat and she was able to feel the heat inside making her insidies twist in disgust. It was maybe because she had so much of street food yesterday and it didn't suit her body that time.

She glanced at ishan who was completely passed out on his side of the bed. He was looking absolutely adorable with his hair messy and a small pout on his face. She was kind of jealous that she looked like a koala bear while sleeping with drool coming out of her mouth and hair in knots.

The pictures of last night flickered in front of her eyes making her flinch at the memory of how easily ishan lashed out on her.

Pushing them away, ashi waddled her way towards the bathroom once more to throw up.

Upon hearing the rough noises of door opening and closing, ishan being a light sleeper woke up on his sleep seeing the door of the bathroom open with lights switched on .

He immediately got up and made his way towards the bathroom and saw ashi bent towards the sink with her hair held up in a pony and her face all red.

His stomach twisted in pain seeing her in that condition and out of impulse, he walked towards her keeping his warm hands on her back.

Ashi tensed under his touch and splashed water on her face, wiping it she turned to him and saw ishan's disheveled condition.

She laughed out loud internally at the pretense.

"What happened-

She walked past him wiping her face with the soft towel and laid back on the bed now since ishan was not there in it.

Sighing, ishan came back to the room with his hand on his hip, he looks at ashi who was now sprawled on bed on her stomach.

" Ashi, can you atleast tell me what happened?" Ishan asked, sitting down beside her but she gave no response. She was really pissed off at at him and was not at all interested in telling him that she isn't feeling well.

But she was more upset there is very less time of a four days left and it will be the first function of rishab's wedding. The haldi function. She was way too much excited to get dressed up for it and now she was laying in bed with a bad stomach.

"I'm sorry for last night, ashi. Please tell me what happened, sweetheart" Ishan begged rubbing a hand on his face.

Her heart swelled inside her chest at the term of endearment but she was still mad. She told herself that now was not the time for it.

But he apologized. Should she let him go this time? Maybe yes because he apologized way too many times.

"Leave me alone" She turned back and took her phone in her hand, opening nothing but Calculator and pretending she has work to do.

Ishan clenched his jaw tight and snatched the phone from her hands holding it above his head, where she cannot reach.

She glares at him and he only raises his eyebrows innocently at her.

"Give me my phone back" She stated out flatly without even looking at him. Because she knew if she does, she will let go of her anger in seconds.

Ishan saw how ashi was avoiding his gaze caused his lips turn into a smile.

"Talk to me first"

"Why? So that you'll remind me of how I'm not a part of your family or how I'm just a pawn in your game? thank you" She countered, with her voice cracking a bit in the end.