A womam told me that something terrible happened here

Jack: POV

I stood in the shower and suddenly the water was red. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out. I looked at the mirror and someone had written something in blood. I turned around and saw a man hangning from the ceiling. Blood was dripping from him. I let out a scream.

"Adam

"Adam." I screamed. "What's wrong darling?" he asked worried. "I saw a man hanging from the ceiling and blood on the mirror." I said scared. Adam hugged me. "A womam told me that something terrible happened here many years ago." he replied. "I feel bad for not believing Snow." I said. "Me too." replied Adam and I sighed.

"It's something more." he said. "Nobody wants to buy my dolls, because the parents think they're too scary." I said. "Oh Jack, I'm so sorry." he replied. "It's okay, maybe I'll start a bookstore instead." I said. "Don't care about the parents, I'm sure your dolls are beautiful." replied Adam. "Thank you." I said. "I love you." he replied. "I love you more." I said and kissed him.

***

Addy's: POV

I was playing with Annabelle in the living room. She smiled happily at me. I'll protect her with my life. I won't let anything harm her.

"I love your name." I said and Annabelle smiled. "You were named after your aunt right?" I asked. She nodded her head. "I'm sure she'd be so proud of you." I said. Annabelle smiled sadly. "Don't cry my sweet Belle." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. "I love hugs and cuddle. I also love tea party and dress up." I said and she giggled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Addy love Annabelle

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~