You'll always be our son

Adam's: POV

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Mom and dad opened the door. Hi." I said and hugged them. She stroked my cheek and got a concern look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. "You're ice cold." said Olivia. "There's something you need to know, but you have let me in first." I replied. "Welcome in." said mom. "Thank you." I replied and we walked into the house.

"Let's go to the living room, it's a long story." I said. "Is everything alright?" asked Elliot worried. "Yes." I said and he nodded his head. We went to the living room sat down in an armchair.

"Do you remember that day when I checked into a motel?" I asked. "I do. Jack called me in the morning and told me that he was worried about you." said Olivia. "Well, something happened to me." I replied.

"What happened?" asked dad. "I was turned into a vampire." I said. Mom and dad got shocked at first, but then they smiled. "You'll always be our son." replied Olivia. "Thank you mom." I said. "We'll always love you, no matter what." replied Elliot. "Jack and Snow are vampires as well." I said. "Cool." replied Liv.

***

***

"How did it go?" asked Jack. "It went very well." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." he replied with a smile on his face. Our children hugged us. "We can live in peace now." I said.

***

Addy's: POV

I told the truth to mom and dad. They took it well. "We'll always love you." said the Olivia doll. "Thank you so much." I replied and hugged her.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm glad Olivia and Elliot took Adam's secret well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~