People I love, haven't always love me back

Adam's: POV

"Are you awake? I asked. "Yes." mumbled Jack sleepily. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about the kids?" he asked. "They're asleep." I said. I took off my shirt and Jack did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly.

"Ow." he said. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "It wasn't your fault." he said. I noticed a black smoke coming into the room. He screamed outta pain. Blood were running down his arm and the sheet was red of blood. I put on my clothes and helped him to the bathroom. I washed his wounds and put on a bandage. Jack was breathing heavily.

"It's over

"It's over." I said calmly. "There's someone who wants to hurt us." he replied. I was scared. "There's something you need to see." said Jack and pulled down his rope. On his back ran long thin scars like he had been cut with something. He has never showed me his back before.

"What has happened to you?" I asked. "It happened when I was eleven. A priest came to our house to drive the demon out of me. He cut me and my parents did nothing to stop it. It didn't work and I was sent away to a mental asylum. It's just... people I love, haven't always love me back." said Jack. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "It's okay." he said. "We love you so much Jack. You've three wonderful daughters and a husband who love you with all his heart."
I replied. Jack smiled and hugged me.

***

I went out and sat in a chair. I wrapped myself in a blanket and drank a glass of white wine. Jack sat down next to me and he sipped on his wine as well. We looked at the starts together.

I love them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~