I'll help you with everything

Adam's: POV

I was lying on the road and waited for a car. The rain was pouring down. Then I heard a worried voice and the person came up to me. "Omg, are you okay?" asked a man panicked. "I don't feel anything." I said. "I have a blanket in the back seat." he replied and hurried back to his car.

I rushed up to him and he gasped

I rushed up to him and he gasped. My eyes turned red and I emptied him off blood. "Nice car." I said. I hid the body before I drove off.

***

Jack's: POV

I drove to a forest and found Adam at a campsite. He was drinking blood from a young couple.

"Adam, we must go back home now." I said very gently. He turned around and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill them, I was so thirsty." he said ashamed. "I know, I'm not mad at you." I replied and helped him to a public toilet. I washed away the blood from his face. Then I gave him a daylight-ring.

"What's this?" he asked. "This ring will protect you from the sun. It's not silver, I promise." I said. "Thanks." replied Adam. "I'll help you to control your blood thirst." I said. "How?" he asked. I handed him a blood bag.

"I stole it from the hospital." I said and he looked at me. "No one will notice anything." I said. He drank the blood and smiled. "Thank you Jack." replied Adam. "No problem." I said with a smile on my face.

"This life is new to you and there's much to learn. But I'll help you with everything, I promise." I said. "I couldn't ask for a better husband." replied Adam. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." he replied.

I love Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~