Wedding

Annabelle's: POV

"Do you take Michael Jackson to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Annabelle Benson to your wife?" he asked. "I do." replied Michael. "You may now kiss your wife." said the priest. We kissed and the guests applauded.

"Congrats Michael and Annabelle." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied. "So romantic." said Jack. "I'm so happy for you two." replied April and Felix. I hugged my children and cried. "Don't cry." she said. "Everyone's crying at weddings." I replied and April smiled.

"May I have this dance?" asked Michael. "Of course you may." I said. I took his hand and we danced around. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life. I don't what I would do without you. You changed my entire life." I said. "I love you with all my heart." he replied and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Michael's: POV

"Ready?" asked Annabelle. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. She drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane to Italy. I fell asleep and she kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

I'm so happy for Annabelle and Michael

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~