Best babysitter ever

Addy's: POV

"Have fun tonight." I said. "Thank you Addy." replied Adam. "Goodbye kids Addy and Skyler will take care of you." replied Jack and hugged her. "Goodbye daddy and papa." said Annabelle. Jack waved before they went out.

We went to the living room and on the floor sat her teddy bear. I changed my voice and she laughed. "You're so funny." saidLily and Belle. "So sweet." said Snow with a smile on his face. "Thank you." I replied. "The best babysitter ever." said Lily. I showed my Chucky and Glen dolls for her. "I love them." she said. "They love you too." I replied. "Hello Chucky and Glen, I'm Lily." she said. "Hey Lily, it's so nice to meet you." I replied as Glen. She laughed softly.

***

***

After I had said goodnight, I followed Skyler down to the living room again. We sat down on the couch and he put his arm around me. A great feeling filled my body when we kissed.

"I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." replied Noah. "We'll always be together, no matter what." I said. "Always and forever." he replied and we kissed again.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Addy is an wonderful babysitter.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~