I'm a vampire

Olivia's: POV

I parked my car and walked in. I went to my office and sat at the desk. Fin came in and he held a folder of files in her arms. "Good morning Liv." said Fin. "Good morning." I replied.

He gave me a photo and I gasped silently. "A man named Jason was found dead last night." she said. "How did he die?" I asked. "He got his throat cut off and the body was emptied on blood." said Fin. "Same with Jim." I replied. "Something's not right." he said.

"The murders happens at night and sometime daytime

"The murders happens at night and sometime daytime." I replied. "Do you think the serial killer is a vampire?" he asked. "Vampires doesn't exist." I said. "Well, this person must be sick who commits these horrible crimes." replied Fin. "Indeed." I said.

***

Vanessa's: POV

Dad wanted me to come to the living room. Me and Snow went there. Papa was sitting on the couch with dad. He seemed nervous. Sunny and Flower was lying next to him.

"I've something to tell." said dad. We were quiet. "I'm a vampire." he said. "Wow." replied Snow. "That's awesome." I said. "Cool." replied Annabelle.

"But how can you walk in the sun?" asked Snow. "I've a ring that protect me. "Garlic make me weak and anything holy burns my skin. I can't enter a house without being invited first." replied Adam. "Can you turn into a bat?" I asked. "Yes and wolf too." said dad. "That's amazing." I replied. "I guess it is." he replied.

I'm glad they took his secret well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~