I'll take care of you

Addy's: POV

I was walking in the forest. Frost covered the ground. Suddenly I heard something and I followed the sound.

A small baby was lying on the ground wrapped in a blanket

A small baby was lying on the ground wrapped in a blanket. I picked her up. She hugged my finger. She needs protection because she's still human. The poor thing was freezing. I wrapped my jacket around her as well.

"You're so cute and you'll be named Rosalie." I said. She giggled softly and I smiled. Who leaves a baby to die in the woods? I'm glad I found her, before an animal did it or a vampire.

***

I gave Rosalie warm milk. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled. She reminded so much of when Astrid was a baby. I hope she'll love her new little sister. I'm glad I found Rosalie. I had my heart broken again. I don't believe in love anymore. It's just waste of time anyway.

"I'll take care of you." I said. Astrid let out a soft yawn and fell asleep. I lay her gently in her crib and sang a lullaby. "I promise to protect you with my life. I won't let anyone hurt you. If anything happens to you, I'll never be able to forgive myself." I said.

"Oh my goodness." replied mom. "I found her in the forest." I said. "She's so adorable." she replied. "I have to take care of her and protect her." I said. "Of course." she replied and I smiled. "Look what Jack made to you." said Olivia and gave me a Jack doll. "I love him." I repliee. "I love you too." said the Jack doll and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Addy will be an amazing dad to Rosalie.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~