I had so much fun tonight

Vanessa's: POV

We were watching a horror movie and Ariana was holding my hand. She's so cute when she's scared. A woman gave us rude glances. We didn't cared about it. The movie ended after two hours. We went out of the cinema and the air was warm.

 We went out of the cinema and the air was warm

"I had so much fun tonight." she said. "Me too." I replied and Ari smiled. "Would you like to meet my partens?" I asked. "Sure." she said. "I just hope they don't embarrassing me." I replied. "My parents are the same." said Ariana. "We have so much in common." I replied.

"The fate probably wanted us to be together." she said. "I'm glad I met you, I feel so lucky." I replied. "I feel the same."said Ariana. I wrapped my arms around her neck and looked into her dark eyes. I covered her mouth with a kiss. Ariana kissed me back.

***

"Dad and papa, meet my girlfriend Ariana." I said. "It's very nice to meet you." replied Adam and Jack. "The same. Vanessa is the love of my life." said Ariana. I was blushing sweetly. "It's true." she said. "I believe you." I replied. "The dinner is on the table, you can be calm, your dad didn't cook." said Jack. "What's wrong with his cooking?" asked Ariana. "It's a long story." I said.

***

Addy's: POV

"The food was delicious." said Skyler. "Thank you darling." I replied. "Love it." said Lily and Astrid.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~