I want to tell my secret

Adam's: POV

Jack and I went to the kitchen. Our children sat at the table and ate breakfast. Snow was reading Queen of the damned. Vanessa gave Annabelle and Alice breakfast.

"Good morning kids." I said. "Morning dad and papa." replied Vanessa and Snow. "Good morning daddy." said Annabelle happily. Flower and Sunny barkad happily. "Good morning to you too." I said and patted them.

***

Jack's: POV

We took the dogs and Bambi out for a walk. We walked in the forest and the early winter morning air was chilly. Adam was quiet.

"What's the matter darling?" I asked worried

"What's the matter darling?" I asked worried. "I want to tell my secret, but I'm scared. I don't want them to be afraid of me." said Adam. "Tell them when you're ready." I replied. "What would I do without you?" he asked. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Jack and kissed me.

"You're the best husband I could ever ask for." I said. "I'm so glad I can't blush." he replied and I laughed. Adam threw a snowball on me. "Sorry, I had to." he said. "You're so funny." I replied. "I know." he said and I laughed.

They're a wonderful family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~