Thank you for being my friend

Adam's: POV

I visited my parents. I rang the doorbell and waited. Mom opened and smiled.

"Hello Adam, welcome in." she said. "Thank you." I replied and walked into the house. Dad was happy to see me too. "I'm afraid I'll have to go out with a curfew if these attacks continue to happen." said Liv. "A-Attacks?" I asked scared. "Two people have been found dead, we don't know if they've been killed by an animal or a human." she said. Dad gave me an article.

"I have to go

"I have to go." I replied. "But you just came." said dad. "Jack called me, Alice has catch a cold." I lied. "Aww, poor thing." replied Olivia softly. "Bye." I said and walked out.

***

Addy's: POV

I found Adam sitting by the bell tower. I sat down next to him.

"How are you?" I asked worried. "I'm a monster." said Adam. "You're not a monster." I replied. "I've killed two people." he said. "You only see the negatives of being a vampire. There are positive things too. Being a vampire isn't all about blood. You won't age and or get sick. Your blood can heal wounds and other injuries." I said. "Really?" asked Adam. "Yes." I said. "I didn't know that." he replied and I smiled.

"We can sit here, it's already getting dark." he said. "Yes we can." I replied with a smile on my face. "Thank you for being my friend." said Adam. "You're welcome." I replied and he smiled. "Jack turned me and the Jack doll into vampires." I said. "I'm so happy for you." replied Adam.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Adam and Addy's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~