Snow is a freak

Snow's: POV

Snow is a freak, just like her parents." said Paris and laughed. "She's a slut." replied Katherine. She pushed me to the floor. Vanessa went up to her and she was mad.

"Hey Kat, I forgot something." said Vanessa. "Like what?" she asked. "This." she said and gave her a slap. "You would just dare to hurt her." she replied coldly and took a tight grip around her wrist. "You're hurting me." said Kat. "Hurt Snow again and I'll tell your dad what his sweet girl does." replied Vanessa threatening.

"Don't you dare." she said angrily. "I dare." she said and she went away with her gang. I hid in a corner. Vanessa went to me. I was shaking of fear. "Are you okay?" she asked worried and I nodded my head. She hugged me and I started crying. "Let it out, it's okay to cry." she said.

***

***

"How was school today?" asked dad. "Katherine and her stupid gang bullied Snow today. But I taught them a lesson." said Vanessa. I wiped away a tear. "Oh honey." he replied and hugged me. "They called me a freak." I sobbed. "You're not a freak sweetie, you're a wonderful girl with a big heart." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied. Papa came into the kitchen.

"Jack, we have to talk to the principal tomorrow. The bullying can't continue." said Adam. "Please stop crying Snow, you're giving me a damn headache." replied Jack. I was stunned. "She got bullied, she has every right to cry." said Adam. "If she wasn't such a weird girl, then she wouldn't get bullied." he replied.

"Papa." said Vanessa strictly. "Just leave me alone, I've heard enough of you." he replied. "You're my not my papa." I yelled and ran crying out of the house.

Stop ruining everything Laughing Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~