You'll always be part of our family

Jack's: POV

I arrived to the asylum and a uncomfortable feeling filled my body. Terrible flashback came up in my head. I opened the door and walked in. I lit my flashlight and my heart was pounding with fear.

I look brave, but mental hospital scares me. Suddleny I heard voices and I hid in a corner. I held my breath while they passed me. When the coast was clear, I went upstairs. I found a empty corridor with many doors. I let out a sigh of relief when I found one with Snow's name. I turned the handle, but it was locked.

"Snow, can you hear me?" I asked. "Who's there?" she asked. "Your papa." I said. "Leave me alone." replied Snow. "Laughing Jack kidnapped me and turned himself to me. You know I'd never said the things he said to you. I love you Snow." I said. "Papa." she replied. I unlocked the door and she ran up to me. I hugged her and she cried. "You're safe now." I said.

***

Vanessa's: POV

I had just returned back school from the hospital. I saw a taxi outside the house and two people stepped out. I saw a girl with raven hair and she was pretty skinny. Then I realized who it was and a smile spred on my face. I ran up to Snow and hugged her. Dad and Annabelle smiled softly.

"I thought I'd never see you again

"I thought I'd never see you again." I said. "Papa saved me." he replied. "Thank you papa, you're so brave." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. I smiled and hugged them both.

"You'll always be part of our family." said dad. Snow hugged him and tears were rolling down her cheek. "We love you so much." I replied. "I love you two too." she said. "Snow." replied Annabelle happily and ran up to her brother. She picked her up in his arms. "I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." replied Annabelle.

Jack saved Snow

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~