You give me no choice

Adam's: POV

"Snow." I shouted, but got no reply. "Where are you?" called Vanessa. "Please Snow, answer us." I said. I ran through the woods and called my daughter's name several times. I had a worried feeling in my body. After a while, I saw her standing at the edge of a cliff.

I laid her on the ground and she screamed in her sleep

I laid her on the ground and she screamed in her sleep. "She's breathing." I said and stroked her cheek. "You're okay." replied Vanessa and wrapped a blanket around her. "Let's go home." I said. She picked up her and we went back home.

"You could have died." said Jack upset when she woke up. "The voices forced me." replied Snow. "Don't start with that again." he said tired. "But it's true." she replied. "Why can't you just be a normal child?" he asked. "I'm not a demon papa, I promise. I'm just a normal child." said Snow. "A normal child doesn't talk to ghosts." he replied coldly.

"You give me no choice." he said. "Please papa, anything but that." replied Snow and she had tears in her eyes. "They will help you." said Jack. "Don't..." she started but he cut her off. "It's for your own good." he said. She ran crying to her room. "You're not the man I fell in love with. I file for divorce and I want full custody of the kids." I replied.

***

Jack's: POV

"Papa." screamed Snow, while the nurses dragged her away from us. I looked away and left. Her scream echoed in my head. I showed no emotion. We went our from the mental asylum and stepped into the car. I started the engine and drove home.

***

Addy's: POV

"Adam, there you are." I said. "What's it Addy?" he asked. "This Jack is not your husband. Laughing Jack locked him up in abandoned house and turned himself to him." I said. "Oh my god." replied Adam shocked. "You have to save him before it's too late." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Adam found out the truth

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~