I'm you now

Laughing Jack's: POV

I had kidnappad Jack and locked him up in a abandoned house. I turned myself to him. I tied him up so he wouldn't escape.

"No one will notice anything." I said "What will you do?" he asked. "I'm you now." I said. "You can never be me." replied Jack coldly. "Can't I?" I asked and locked the door. "I'm going to kill you if you hurt my family." he said coldly. "I can't be killed." I replied and laughed. Jack glared me. "Stay the hell away from my family." he said.

***

Adam's: POV

I heard music coming from the living room. I went there and Jack came up to me. He handed me a glass of red wine. "Red wine, music and candles, you're romantic today." I said. "Everything for you my darling." he replied. I sipped on my wine and smiled.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm so glad that you are my husband." he said. "Aww." I replied. We kissed and smiled. "I really love you Adam." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." he said. "I know." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad that you're my husband." I said. "Aww, thank you." replied Jack. I hugged him and he smirked.

They're in danger

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~