It's not safe to be out after dark

Adam's: POV

I was walking through the quiet dark forest. A man passed me and he looked scared at me.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark." I said. "Don't kill me." he replied. "I'm so sorry." I said. "Please, don't kill me." begged Jason. "I need your blood."  I said and he looked scared at me. I rushed up to him and began drinking his blood. He fell lifeless to the ground and I licked my bloody lips. I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake.

 I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake

***

I went back home. I walked to the bedroom and found my husband slepping in the bed. I laid down next to him and kissed his lips.

"You taste blood." mumbled Jack in his sleep. "I fell." I lied. "My poor baby." he said and sat up. I stroked his cheek and he kissed me. I took off my shirt and Jack did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed his neck.

"Ow." he said and his fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his neck. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." I said panicked. "It's okay, it's just...he stopped when he saw me. "Your eyes are red, and purple veins cover your skin." replied Jack.

I sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine." I said. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" he asked. I told him how a man had turned me into a vampire aganist my will. Jack took everything well. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll always love you." he said. "I'm a monster." I replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better husband." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

I'm glad Jack took it well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~