It was just a nightmare

Snow's: POV

Me and Vanessa was in my room and we had tea party with my dolls. Dad had just bought a new doll to me. Then we looked at the windows in my room. Vanessa took my hand and we walked towards the window. I opened it and we junped.

***

"Wake up Snow and Nessie, you've a nightmare." said Adam and shook us gently. I opened my eyes and saw dad. We hugged him tightly and I was shaking of fear.

"It was only a nightmare." he said calmly. "It felt so real." I sobbed. "It's over now." he said and wrapped a blanket around me. I nodded my head. "I don't let anybody hurt you two." said Adam and I smiled. "Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?" he asked. "Yes please." we said

He smiled and walked out of the room. I went up and took a deep breath to calm me down. Then we followed him to the kitchen. Dad made two cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

"What's going on?" asked Jack worried

"What's going on?" asked Jack worried. "Just a bad dream." said Adam. "Oh dear." he replied and hugged us. Annabelle held ou her arms. I picked her up in my arms. "My dear Annabelle, I love you so much." I said and she giggled happily. Two men showed up amd they looked just like dad and papa. They couldn't believe their eyes.

(John)

(John)

(Edward)

(Edward)

"You're John and Edward Evans." said Vanessa. "We are." he replied. "This is so scary." said Adam. "Please move out, it's not safe to live here. I don't want your family to meet the same fate." replied John. "What will happen if we don't move?" asked Jack. "You will all die." said Edward sadly and they disappeared.

Jack and Adam met their doppelgänhers

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~