A woman tried to drown us

Adam's: POV

"Annabelle, Alice, bath time." I called. "They ran away." said Jack. "What?" I asked. "I guess she doesn't want to bath." he said. "I have to find her." I replied.

"Good luck." he said. "Thank you." I replied. I found them in the garden. "Don't run away like that, don't you understand that I get worried?" I asked. "I'm sorry daddy." said Belle. "It's okay." I replied. "We won't do it again." she said. "Good girls." I replied. We back into the house.

***

Annabelle and Alice was in the bath. She blew bubbles at me. I smiled softly at them. "I love you daddy." she said. "Love you too." I replied with a smile on my face. Then I got a text from Vanessa. I looked away for a second. Nessie asked if she could sleep over at Ariana's place. I sent her a yes.

"DADDY!!!" screamed Annabelle

"DADDY!!!" screamed Annabelle. She was terrified. "What's wrong honey?" I asked worried. "A woman tried to drown us. I saw a scary hand and a veil that hid her face." said Annabelle. "I'm here, you're safe now." I replied and hugged them. "It was so scary." she sobbed. "I won't let anything harm you." I said.

Hope you liked the La Llorona twist

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~