I won't let him hurt you

Snow's: POV

I found myself outside a abandoned school. The bildning screamed out their emptiness. Child laughter echoed through the air. I shudder with discomfort.

I took a deep breath and went inside

I took a deep breath and went inside. The door squeaked uncomfortably. I lit my flashlight and gasped when a rat ran past me. I heard someome crying. I followed the sound and came to a library. A girl was sitting on the couch and her cheeks were wet of tears. She was talking to someone. To my horror, I saw it was Jack. He wiped away her tears.

He gave her candy as comfort. She smiled and gave him a hug. Another girl walked into the library. Elizabeth whispered something to Jack. I yelled to the girl to run, but she didn't hear me. I tried to protect her. but failed. Jack slit her throat and stomach. He hung her upside down and filled her stomach with sweets.

"You shouldn't have come." said Elizabeth. "It's just a dream, just a dream." I replied. "We are the nightmare, you can't escaped from us." she said with a smirk on her face. "Please, don't kill me." I begged. "No one will miss you." said Elizabeth. A group of children attacked me. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

***

I woke up in my bed next morning. I was covered in sweats and I was breathing heavily.

"Snow, are you okay?" asked papa worried. "I had a nightmare again." I said. "Have you been sleepwalking again?" asked Jack. My arms and legs were covered with bruises and cuts. It wasn't a dream. I hugged papa and started crying.

"Shhh, I'm here honey." said Jack. "I don't want to be his friend. Laughing Jack kills children." I sobbed. "I won't let him hurt you." said Jack. "He's the reason why my family took their lives, because he wouldn't stop haunting them." replied Addy.

Jack will protect his family with his life

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~