You are never alone

Adam's: POV

Jack came down to the living room and he was newly showered. He sat down next to me on the couch and stroked my cheek. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." he replied and kissed me.

***

Jack's: POV

I was sitting in the armchair and read a book, when I heard something from the bathroom. I walked upstairs and opened the door. I lit the lamp and saw nothing. I threw a glance at the mirror and my body froze. You are never alone. The text was written in blood. I could barely breathe.

Then I heard child cry from my bedroom but there was no one there. "Please, stop." I begged. We have just begun. said a voice. "Leave me alone." I replied. You stole my boyfriend. Paintings fell down, plates were crushed against the floor and the lights started to flickering.

I ran into my room and locked the door

I ran into my room and locked the door. I sat down on the floor and I was breathing heavily. Then it was a knock on the door and I jumped.

"Who is it?" I asked scared. "It's me Adam, are you alright?" he asked worried. I unlocked the door and threw myself in his arms. "I heard a voice in my head and it was so scary." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Shhh, you're safe now." he replied and hugged me. I cried and he stroked my hair. Adam carried me to the bed and lay me down. He sang a song and I fell asleep in his arms. "Sleep now, my love." he whispered.

Poor Jack

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~