I'm used to it

Snow's: POV

I was taking to my best friend Marie. I'm the only one who can see her. She's the only one who cares about me.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" asked the doctor. "There's nothing else to do here." I said. "It's time for your treatment now." he replied. "You won't get away with this, I'll tell the world what's going here. It will give life in prison." I yelled. "You stupid girl." he said coldly and put on me a straitjacket.

He took me to a room and a heartbreaking scream were heard when he gave me electric shocks. Later in the evening I went to bed without having eaten anything and cried myself to sleep. I couldn't understand how a person could be so cruel.

***

"I'm sorry Snow." said Marie. "This place is horrible." I replied. "I hate what they do to you." she said. "I'm used to it." I replied. "They torture you." replied Marie. "I'll escape one day, don't worry." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." she replied with a smile on her face. I saw a blue butterfly on the floor. I picked her up and Marie opened the window. She flew out.

***

***

Adam's: POV

I drove to the abandoned house. I walked in and shone with my flashlight. I found Jack in a room.

"Jack, omg." I said shocked. "Adam." he replied weakly. "I'm here, you'll be okay." I said and united him. "Laughing Jack kidnapped me and turned himself to me." he replied.

"Addy told me." I said. "How's Snow?" asked Jack worried. "Laughing Jack said mean things to her and send her to a mental hospital." I said. "She'll never forgive me." replied Jack. "She will if you tell her the truth." I said.

I feel for Snow

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~