I'm so proud of you

Snow: POV

It was time for the premiere of Alice in Wonderland. I was so nervous. I saw my family in the audience. I wish Annabelle was here to see me. The orchestra started playing and I went out on stage. I performed the whole thing and the audience clapped their hands. Roses were throwing up on stage. I smiled happily. A woman went up to me. She smiled softly at me.

"You were amazing as Alice and I love your hair so much." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "My name is Louise and we'll be putting on a play about the little match girl." she said. "It'd be an honor to play her." I replied. "You were born to be a star." said Louise. "Thank you so much." I replied and hugged her. "You're so welcome Snow." she said and hugged me back.

***

"Congrats Snow, I'm so happy for you." said Vanessa. "Thank you." I replied. "You were amazing tonight." said Olivia. "I wish Belle was here." I replied and sighed. "My beautiful Alice." said Annabelle. "Belle." I replied happily and ran up to her. She lifted me up and I hugged her.

"I've missed you so much

"I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." I sobbed. "We'll be a family again, I promise." said Annabelle. "Belle, I'll play little match girl." I replied. "I'm so proud of you." she said. Alice stretched out her arms and I hugged her. "I love you so much." I replied and she smiled. I'm so happy. "My beloved children." said dad.

I'm so happy for Snow🥺

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~