She's our miracle

Jack's: POV

"It hurts." I screamed. "It's soon over." said the nurse calmly. "He's getting weaker, he won't survive the childbirth." replied the doctor.

"Just let my baby survive." I begged. "It's a risk that you both die." he said. "I won't let that happen." I replied. I was holding Jack's hand and closed my eyes. "Congratulations, it's a girl." said the nurse. My smile faded quicky. She was very pale and she wasn't breathing. More doctors rushed into the room.

(Alice)

(Alice)

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Jack." said Adam. "Are my daughter okay, why can't I see her?" I asked. "Because she was born two months premature, there's a risk that she won't survive." said the nurse.

"Nooo, I don't want to lose her." I replied panicked. Adam tried to calm me down. "Please, let me see her, please." I begged. The nurse lay down my daughter on my chest. She was so tiny and beautiful. New tears filled my eyes. "Please, live for me." I said.

***

Alice opened her eyes and looked at me. Her heart was beating and she was warm. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "My darling." I said. "She's our miracle." replied Adam. "I love you so much." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

***

Addy's: POV

"Hello sweetface, you're so cute." I said and Alice giggled. "She likes you." replied Jack. "I'll protect her and Annabelle with my life." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad she survived

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~