It's not safe to be out

Snow's: POV

"Can I have a look?" asked Leslie. "Sure." said and gave her my drawing pad. "Wow, you should become an artist." she said impressed. "Thanks." I replied. "Miss. Benson, it's not break." said my teacher.

"She just wanted to look." I replied. "Give me it." he said. "No." I said. He took my drawing pad and looked at my drawings. "You should be more careful." replied David. "Promise." I said coldly. He glared at me and left. "He's so mean." I said. "He already has favors some students." replied Leslie low. "What an idiot." I said.

"Stay away from David, he's dangerous." said a woman. "Get out of my head." I replied. "Save yourself."'she said. "Stop talking." I screamed. "Snow, what's wrong?" asked Leslie.

"She's a freak." said Kim. "Do you want nosebleed?" threatened Vanessa. I was breathing heavily and my body was shaking. "Take her to the school sister." said David. She helped me out and I tried not to faint.

"Liz, I need you help." said Leslie. "Oh my goodness." she replied. "I think she's having a panic attack or something." she said. "Come here my dear." she replied softly and led me to the couch. She laid me down and put a wet towel on my forehead. "Can I go? I feel much better now." I said. "Are you sure?" asked Liz. "Yes." I said. She helped me up and the floor wasn't spinning anymore.

***

I was walking through the dark park with music in my ears. I knew it was forbidden to be out now. I have to hurry home. Michael's song Thriller ended and I heard footstep behind me. My heart was pounding with fear and I started running.

I came to a tunnel and someone pushed me against the hard wall

I came to a tunnel and someone pushed me against the hard wall. A terrible pain went through my body and I lost my breath.

"It's not safe be out." said a man. "W-Who are y-you?" I asked with cracked voice. "Your worst nightmare." he said. "P-Please, don't k-kill me." I begged. "You won't feel anything." he said. I felt his cold lips against my neck and his sharp teeth pierced my skin. My head started spinning and everything went black.

You'll be okay Snow, we're here for you

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~