I'm here

Vanessa's: POV

I was sitting by the pond and read a book. It was quiet and peaceful.

Suddleny I got a vision of a family

Suddleny I got a vision of a family. They killed themselves in the house. But then the vision changed. I saw my own family lying dead inside tne house. I let out a scream.

"Nessie, what has happened?" asked Adam worried. I couldn't talk or move. It was just a vision, it won't happen. I hugged him and cried. "Shhh, I'm here." he whispered and stroked my hair. "I love you daddy." I said crying. "I love you too honey." replied Adam.

***

I was looking for information about the house on the computer. Something terrible must have happened here. I came across an article about a  family suicide that had been committed in 1896.

The Evans family consisted of John, his wife Sarah and their three daughters Marie, Alice and Astrid. They lived in a beautiful mansion in Rosewood in the 1800s. They were a lovely family.

One cold October morning in 1896, the whole family was found dead. A neighbor told police she had heard a gunshot the night before. The police first believed that father had killed his family and then himself.

But in the real case, the family had committed suicide. Nobody knows why they did it. The house had been untouched since then. Sometimes in the evenings you can hear children crying inside the house. Here's the list of the family members who died. May the rest in peace.

Mark Evans, 36

John Evans, 39

Maria Evans, 13

Alice Evans, 5

Astrid Evans 1

I also found a photo of a doll family. The Addy doll was holding a baby doll in his arms. His husband had his hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Addy." I said.

Vanessa found out the truth about the house

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~