You're a true animal lover

Snow's: POV

I was in the forest and I heard a strange noise. I followed the sound and found a baby deer. Her eyes shone of fear.

"Hey you, I won't hurt you." I said softly. She was still scared. "Where's your parents?" I asked. She ran around and then landed on the ground. "I'm so sorry to hear." I said.

She walked gently up to me and sniffed at my hand. I patted her and she smiled. Poor little thing. "You'll get a new home." I said. She licked my face and I laughed softly. "Do you like the name Bambi?" I asked and she nodded her head. "I take that as a yes." I said.

" I said

(Bambi)

***

Jack's: POV

Snow came home and a baby deer was walking next to her. "Her parents are dead and her name is Bambi." said Snow. "She's so cute." I replied.

"Can I keep her papa? I promise this is the last animal I'll bring home." she said. "Sweetie, this shows that you care about animals. You're a true animal lover." I replied. "Thank you." said Snow.

***

"Papa." said Vanessa. "What's the matter honey." I replied. "Come." she said and we went out to the porch. Snow slept in the hammock with the dogs and Bambi. "Aww." I replied.

Snow loves animals

Snow loves animals

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~