A new home

Vanessa's: POV

Snow and I were under our lemon tree. It was a hot summer day. It has been a year since we moved to Northern Italy.  Dad had bought a beautiful villa from the 1700s out on the countryside. It's so beautiful here.

"Who wants lemonade?" asked dad

"Who wants lemonade?" asked dad. "Me." we said. "Here you go." he replied and gave us a glass. "You're life saver." said Snow and he smiled. "Lemonade." replied Annabelle and Alice happily. They tasted it and they liked it.

"What's the plans for today?" asked Jack. "We'll visit Ariana and Camilla." I said. "Can we come too?" asked Alice. "Of course." I said. "They'll be very happy to see you." replied Snow. "Be careful, don't talk to strangers on the way." said Adam. "We promise dad, the girls are safe with us." replied Snow.

***

Adam's: POV

I stood by the window and looked at the clear blue sky. The birds chirped happily in the air and the leaves on the trees shone green. My husband wrapping his arms around me and I had a happy smile on my face. He kissed my cheek and I gave him a kiss back.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Jack. "Everything that has happened." I said. "I've a feeling we'll get our happy ending." he replied. "I hope we can live a normal life now." I said. "I don't mind." replied Jack.

I want to visit Northern Italy

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~